Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

December 2018 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Put me down for 50 this month.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    3rd Dec 5.46 miles walked
    4th Dec 5.47 miles walked

Total miles walked to date 19.13
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,383 Member
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Congrats to @LEANZ on making her November GOAL! :drinker:

I think I should be ready and well enough to go to the gym tomorrow morning... *fingers crossed*

Dave
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,925 Member
    12/03
    20 miles
    12/04
    26.12 miles
    91.34 miles MTD
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Dec 3 4.01 miles

exercise.png

MTD 12.18
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Well I got good news today. All the new metal jaw function pieces will be back from the lab and ready to install next Monday. It will take about 2 weeks to get used to my jaw being straight again. And the first thing I am going to do is really eat! (so goeth the diet for a bit). yeah eat chocolate chip COOKIES!!

Goal: 300.0 miles

12/01 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    12/02 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    12/03 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    12/04 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 73.0 miles

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Starting the month finally with 7 miles out of 150.

Adding 13 miles for 20 out of 150.
  • sufferlandrian
    Got a new light sash for commuting at night. One of my techs saw me and said I look like a Christmas tree on wheels. :smile: I may look funny, but at least they saw me. :smile:
  • joannedrummond5
    joannedrummond5 Posts: 229 Member
    edited December 2018
    December 1 - 12 km trail run
    December 2 - 5 km club run
    December 3 - rest day
    December 4 - 23 km run
    December 5 - 14 km run

Total distance 54 km to be completed 300 km.

• Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,779 Member
    edited December 2018
    60 miles for December

12/02 - 4.8m hike
    12/03 - 1.2m walk
    12/04 - 2.0m walk

MTD 8/60 miles
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,383 Member
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@ANACONDA469 - That is* good news! :smile:

@SUFFERLANDRIAN - You're right, who cares if it looks funny if it works! :+1:

No gym this morning, still sick....but going to try again for tomorrow. I miss it so much!!

Dave
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,925 Member
    12/05
    23.62 miles
    114.96 miles MTD
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,159 Member
    3 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    @ Dean, you "might" look all lit up & "some" may think its over kill but there is no reason anybody should hit you & "should" be safe!!

Got in 16 from the ex bike today. Should've of done a Tabata workout but I have some back issues going on. I'll do it tomorrow before we pick the older 2 grandsons up from school & head to the city for shopping, eating, basketball games & fun at the hotels pool/hot tub! I'll be totally wore out come Sunday but it keeps our relationship close.

exercise.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,703 Member
    Adding 5.87 miles. Walking again soon. Only 1/2 mile at a time but at least it's something.

exercise.png

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Chris
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Goal: 300.0 miles

12/01 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    12/02 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    12/03 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    12/04 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    12/05 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 97.0 miles

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    vhuber wrote: »
    Got in 16 from the ex bike today. Should've of done a Tabata workout but I have some back issues going on. I'll do it tomorrow before we pick the older 2 grandsons up from school & head to the city for shopping, eating, basketball games & fun at the hotels pool/hot tub! I'll be totally wore out come Sunday but it keeps our relationship close.

I hope you don't have the cold that is going around. It made my back muscles sore for about a week. Not so much respiratory stuff. Mostly just sore muscles. Get better soon. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    @Dave - That has been hanging on. I hope as things settle down now that your son is back, you get over that cold/flu you've been hanging onto like an Italian with a pasta bowl. You've got some nasty weather headed your way so I hope you get better soon.
  • sufferlandrian
    Starting the month finally with 7 miles out of 150.

Adding 13 miles for 20 out of 150.

Adding 14 miles for 34 out of 150.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    vhuber wrote: »

I hope you don't have the cold that is going around. It made my back muscles sore for about a week. Not so much respiratory stuff. Mostly just sore muscles. Get better soon. :smile:

Ohh don't say a cold! I had a coughing up my lungs cold about 2 months ago & then I had the unreal high fever & rash thing a month ago. I'm TRYING to stay healthy & am refusing to catch a cold. Started taking 2 new supplements. Astragalus & Chlorophyll. They are to BUILD my immunity back up & help FIGHT all the crud that seems to be everywhere I want to be!
This discussion has been closed.