Decisions in December

Options
barbhat13
barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
so stalled in losing weight...very active but eating too much! and i chose or decide to eat poorly....Soooo. I decide
1.choose life instead of binge eating
2. no eating after work
3. to choose healthy choices
4. lose 3 pounds
5. decrease diet coke intake

fgoxnvd4dv9i.jpeg

Replies

• barbhat13
    Options
    hmmm....
    weight loss....0.4lb so far....
    diet coke....slight decrease
    binge eating......still a problem
    after work eating is a little better
    Choose Life!
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Merry Christmas!
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    My biggest problem is that once I'm home, and eat dinner, I can't shut it off! I've been grazing through whatever holiday treats my son has brought home. Ugh! I've been at least 600 calories over every day, on days with family, more like 1000 over. Is it bad that I can't wait until the kid goes back to school? I can't eat the junk food if it's not in my house...
  • barbhat13
    Options
    Holiday eating and uncontrolled binge eating after work put me in the same boat as you....i gained 5 lbs in 2 weeks! had several days off too but worked holidays with dessert laden potlucks....my training partner and best friend has moved out of town and unfortunately my weight depends on exercise daily....but on the other hand my college graduate daughter started running with me and is a strong supporter of healthy eating although we do eat a lot of fish and shrimp tacos!
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I got three emails today, all for free early registration for a 5K. I've never even run ONE 5K, let alone 3! Is the universe trying to tell me something?!
  • barbhat13
    Options
    go for it!