CBD oil

Sabine_Stroehm
Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
I'm ready to declare it: CBD oil is very helpful for my remaining symptoms and I wish I'd tried it more thoroughly earlier.
Much more useful than any other supplement I've tried.

Replies

• 927caryo
    927caryo Posts: 121 Member
    that's awesome! what brand do you use?
  • Sabine_Stroehm

Right now? Hekka for the oil. And I also bought a vape pen to try.
  • 927caryo
    927caryo Posts: 121 Member

Right now? Hekka for the oil. And I also bought a vape pen to try.
    I was using Charlotte's web but found it so expensive. I got another brand from my local health food store which was just about as expensive and it gives me CBD burps. YUK, I need to look for the vape pen.
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Do you use a blend with THC? I think the THC helps me sleep at night. I feel less anxious.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    asgentr wrote: »
    Do you use a blend with THC? I think the THC helps me sleep at night. I feel less anxious.
    I don't, usually, because it's not legal recreationally here, and I won't attempt to fall into one of the approved categories due to my job. But, I have used gummies etc that we bought in a neighboring state and added oil and that was an even bigger help.
  • beckyrpl
    beckyrpl Posts: 73 Member
    Interesting timing for this discussion - I'm currently in the process of getting my medical marijuana card!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Helped me so much with hot flashes! It was a lifesaver!
  • Beckett3000
    Beckett3000 Posts: 6 Member
    Has anyone used it for joint pain?
  • mmi783
    mmi783 Posts: 13 Member
    My Mom has used it for joint pain and has found that it has helped her a lot. It hasn't taken all the pain away but she found she could move and was able to go to sleep a lot better.
  • FibroHiker
    FibroHiker Posts: 347 Member
    I have been using it for pain in general and to help with fatigue and fibromyalgia for over a year. It's very helpful. I use American Shaman without THC. I've been told it might be more effective with the THC, but haven't tried it yet. Plus American Shaman has a very low amount of THC.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    I agree that CBD has huge benefits. It helps to get rid of many diseases without resorting to pills that can harm the liver or stomach. The main thing is that this process is controlled by a doctor, otherwise the patient may develop an addiction to weed. Since I was afraid of becoming addicted all my life, I did not use weed and decided to use kratom. If you do not know what it is, then you can read the kratom guide where you will find out everything that may interest you. It was thanks to such an article that I accidentally found out about kratom and now I am happy that I know about its existence and can use it when I have problems.
    CBD isn't "weed".
    Kratom should be used with MUCH CARE.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,251 Member
    I like CBD infused caramels by Giraffe Nuts 🦒 They taste like dessert and have about 30 mg of cbd each.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    tmbg1 wrote: »
    I like CBD infused caramels by Giraffe Nuts 🦒 They taste like dessert and have about 30 mg of cbd each.

Oh nice. that sounds like a brand I'd enjoy.
  • dianepenelope
    dianepenelope Posts: 18 Member
    I started using CBD oil at the beginning of the year, so not really long enough to tell. I have psoriatic arthritis which is an autoimmune condition and take medication to suppress my overachieving immune system from attacking my joints. I don't know if CBD oil is helping, or if it is even legal in Australia... as my mum gave it to me. It's berry flavoured and I put it in my diet shakes. But I've also stopped taking a medication that caused me to overeat so was having issues sleeping. I seem to have a good balance of medication and supplements now though as I am clearer headed and in less pain, without the need to take medication that was causing me to binge eat in the evenings.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Firekeepr wrote: »
    Sometimes it happens that your ovulation starts earlier than you thought. It is something normal for a women body, but you would still need to go to a doctor to be sure. Usually, if the ovulation starts that early, there is a probability of having twins. I also saw that you use cbd products, so try purchasing them from certified online platforms like this one joyorganics.com, to be sure that you and your baby get the best possible supplements during pregnancy. In other words, I am really happy for you, and I hope you will have healthy child or children. May God bless you.
    Sorry, but this looks like spam.