Started a new 1 month exercise program- december accountability

Options
hazeleni
hazeleni Posts: 87 Member
Hello everyone! I lost around 6 kg from August to November (5'3". 65-59kg). Last month I started working out at home (i hate the gym with a passion) . I have been doing my workouts everyday, they are usually 30 min intense cardio \strength training or hiit workouts that I mostly enjoy. Once or twice a week I do some more, when I am not worn out. I dont know if I lost any more weight, as I have stopped stepping on the scale (what a relief) but I definitely see changes ( i am estimating some fat loss and some toning as I can see my abs which I last saw more than a year ago (52-53kg) and I am fine with that.
I tried to workout following my gut.. At first I was doing cardio to regain my strength (god i was sore) and then i started my hiits, mostly full body workouts (to get it over with). Lately I got a bit bored. I found online a 1 month program by emi wong on youtube. I like her other videos so i decided to give it a shot. Even if I dont get my expected results, at least I wont be sitting on my *kitten*.
It would be nice if someone wanted to join in, I find it easier when I have virtual fitness pals (but not too close so you cant see me collapsing on the floor)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FL_fAd_K720

First day 12/9 : 213 reps
+ 15 min hiit cardio