Weekly Post 10/12/2018 - 16/12/2018

Meghan509
Meghan509 Posts: 1,954 Member
Good morning friends! Hope everybody is doing well for a Monday. :)

Anything fun happening with you guys? Do tell. Christmas is about two weeks away. Crazy how time flies. Almost done with my shopping. Just one or two things and then I am good to go.

Planing to stick to my calorie goals of 1200-1500 a day and hit the gym a few times. Will make an exception as needed since we are trying to finish up the food in the house before we travel next week for the holiday.

Have a nice one and see you soon!

Replies

• Meghan509
    Good morning all. Hope your week is going well. Speak to you soon. ;)
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,515 Member
    I am done with my university semester, and 8 more school days at the school I work at. You can sure tell it is almost Christmas! The kids are VERY excited! I hope you all are busy having fun!
  • Meghan509
    Good morning all!

Not much happening here. Looking forward to another Physical Therapy appointment tonight after work. Have to say I walked out of there feeling better. Definitely helps!

Can totally tell it is the holiday season at work. Lots of "stuff" arriving from vendors, i.e., chocolate covered strawberries! :o Walked by those a few times and have ignored. My hope is they are gone by the end of the day!

Way to go @KateNkognito you deserve a break and time with your family!!

Hard to believe we are out of here one week from today to head down south to see family. Feels like we were just there and it wasn't a year ago. Jeez...

Have a great day and see you guys soon.
  • Meghan509
    Hi gang.

Hope everybody is doing well. :)
  • Meghan509
    Good morning everybody.

Hope your week is going well.

Today we have our holiday luncheon at work, and we get to leave after it is done. :smiley:

Not too much going on here. Plugging along.

Have a good one and see you all soon.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,515 Member
    Hey, y'all! Just checking in. This weekend I am going to try to get to all the things I haven't had time to do, lately. Otherwise, just counting down until Christmas. I hope you all are doing well. :smile:
  • Meghan509
    Hi gang!
    Hope the weekend is going well.
    This weekend is flying by! Hoping to get some packing done and a tiny bit of Xmas shopping.
    Hope you are getting stuff done too @KateNkognito
    Have a good one. :)