Looking for Paleo/Primal friends with open diaries

Options
2»

Replies

• kkerri
    kkerri Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. My diet is not perfect - work in progress and all that jazz.
  • aliciap412
    aliciap412 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm open to friends, please accept my requests if any of you are willing to share! I'm trying to be as consistent as possible with paleo but I've allowed a little dairy to trickle in from time to time. I regret it almost every time though :X
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have open diary for friends and doing primal. I eat dairy and fruit probably more than I should, but I am very good at never eating soy, processed sugar and grains except occasional rice.
  • melba_321
    melba_321 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    my diary is open too, but I am more newbie Primal (I do use dairy and sometimes nuts, legumes & seeds) hybrid with atkins/SBD/Mediteranian/holistic and currently, I do take supplements and health/protein shakes. I'm aiming for more primal and eating cleaner. I try to keep my macros at 50 protein/ 25 carb./25 fat while still trying to burn fat and gain muscle. It would be great to see other's diaries to give me better ideas as well. Feel free to friend me, if you don't mind having one who is still learning along =)
  • ShannonKirton
    ShannonKirton Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open and you can add me as a friend if you would like. Don't pay attention though to the last two nights worth of food :/
  • homesweeths
    homesweeths Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me.

I started eating mostly paleo about three months ago because I am having some health issues. I do still drink red wine (a glass or two per night with dinner). I have felt some improvement, but not huge. I am working up the nerve/energy to start a 30 day autoimmunity protocol (no nuts, seeds, nightshade veggies, alcohol, etc. in addition to paleo) to see if I notice more improvement. It feels daunting as I love peppers of all kinds, tomatoes, tomatillos, nuts and red wine., but I need to just suck it up and try it in hopes that I can narrow down the possible offenders and move on.

I know what you mean. I love peppers, tomatoes, and red wine. It was tough to leave them off my list, but the improvement over three months has been dramatic. I'd encourage you to give it a minimum of six weeks -- it took me that long to begin noticing a change for the better. It took about three months to feel like I'm getting back to where I was before I got so crippled with pain and inflammation.
  • Lizzard_77
    Lizzard_77 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My diary is wide open as well as my mind! I am primal/WAPF and slip up occasionally but no one is perfect! Anyone here is free to add me and I may just solicit friendships from all of you! The more friends the merrier when it comes to health/weight loss/support :)
  • llw1013
    llw1013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great! I also need some diaries to peek. Always looking for good ideas!
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Open diary.

I've been eating Primal (I eat dairy) for over 3 years. With that said, I've gone for periods of time eating fairly poorly in there and this summer has been pretty terrible.

I've resolved to get back to being very strict about it though.
  • climberchic
    climberchic Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My diary is open, but sometimes it is slightly boring as I will eat the same thing for days. I am currently on Day 22 of the Whole30 so it is pretty strict. Hope it helps!
  • rhosherratt
    rhosherratt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started TRYING to follow a Paleo diet this week so I'm here to snoop through diaries. But I would love to be added as a friend if you are looking for support!
  • tk1531
    tk1531 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    open diary. suggestions welcome!
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Open Diary...
  • TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Open diary also.

And I do 16:8 IF, so things look a little screwy sometimes.
  • paleojoe
    paleojoe Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    80/20 primal with an open diary... Feel free to add!