January 30 sign in

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    WOW...Such a wonderful list for a strong finish. I'm so very proud of all of you. Go TEAM!!! We can do this.
  • katp13
    katp13 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations to everyone who will make the Winners Circle, and well done to everyone who participated in this challenge!

Date: January 30
    Exercised?: Yes - 40 minute moderate pace walk.
    Calories?: Yes - indulged in some chocolate tonight so only just scraped in under target!
    Tracked?: Yes - every bite :)
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    For the parts of the continent where this weather is NOT typical, so you don't have the outdoor clothes 'cause you just never had to deal with this kind of situation long term ...... COLD CAN KILL IN MINUTES IF YOU ARE NOT DRESSED FOR IT!

Stay safe! Stay Warm!

I have lived in "Cold Country" all my life - it takes ~ 5 minutes from " decide it's time to leave" to gearing up, to going through the door ..... and THEN have to start car, scrape or brush car windows, maybe clear sufficient snow or plow leaving to get out of driveway ..... and THEN start longer than normal commute.

We've had some snow this month too
    izrmx60y4upe.jpg
    BTW, those are Adults on the road ....

Wow!! I am speechless, and it's cold in KC today. Snow day for kiddo because it is so cold. However, BMcC9's pic has made me hush and not complain about the cold. That is a pretty pic!!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 Thanks for that photo of what snow can look like.
    @jan110144 lives on the east side of Lake Michigan, so those of us in the Windy City, (Chicago) send that wind across the lake to dump snow on her side. I must apologize for our ill-mannered behavior.
    Rick
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 Thanks for that photo of what snow can look like.
    @jan110144 lives on the east side of Lake Michigan, so those of us in the Windy City, (Chicago) send that wind across the lake to dump snow on her side. I must apologize for our ill-mannered behavior.
    Rick

As bad as it is here. It looks a lot worse where you are. Sympathies to you and all my Chicago friends (I lived in suburban Chicago for 30 years before moving to Lafayette when I retired)