hycvr2z96cuk.jpg
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Getfitgal123
    Week 1
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Previous 157.4
    Present 157.8

A bit too much New Year's celebrating! Lol. Starting a new job this week! Onward to great things in 2019.
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    I don't know if I've shared this before, but it's my absolute favorite keto recipe! I had 4 of them as my lunch today! I leave out the butter and make 24 balls, so mine work out to 96 calories and 1 carb each. And they are soooooooooo good! Even my picky husband likes them. They reheat well in the microwave (usually just 30 seconds on a paper plate) so make for a quick breakfast or lunch during the week. I make a batch almost every week!

Keto Sausage Balls

Keto-Sausage-Balls-1.jpg
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    @maithileesj Happy birthday!!!! 🎂🎂🎂
  • abowersgirl
    HERE ARE THE STEPPER THAT MISSING SOME DAYS FROM THIS WEEK PAST ON THE SPREADSHEET
    @abowersgirl....TUE,THUR,FRI
    @rheaj1991 .... SUN,TUE,THUR,FRI
    @steplaj ..........ALL WEEK
    @iamworthy14..SUN,MON,THUR,FRI

I looked on the spreadsheet and I am all filled in, except for yesterday's but I just posted that within the last hour or so. I am a bit of a night owl, so I tend to walk/exercise right up until midnight (lol getting those steps right up until the last second) so my daily steps, if not posted around 12 am, will probably posted the day after. JSYK
  • abowersgirl
    january 4th update: yesterday I did very well calorie wise and exercise wise, even if I ate some homemade pizza pockets lol...mind you I only had one so that's an improvement from the other times I have made homemade dough products where I would have just given in completely lol
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    @maithileesj - impressive stats and record keeping, well done!

I managed to cope ok with my catch-up meal with my ex-colleagues, didn't quite stick with the salad idea (I was feeling a little cold!), but managed to stick with some butternut squash soup followed by chicken with polenta. Not as bad as I could have been though! I kept my steps up, which was good. I also drank a lot of water!!

Had a sensible breakfast today and although we treated ourselves to a meal out whilst shopping for January bargains, I went for grilled fish and rice - which I think was a good choice, albeit I had a small glass of wine! Grilled pork and steamed vegetables was for dinner with only a small jacket potato. OK - I will 'fess up to another small glass of wine, but have been drinking some water during the day. Will be working a lot more on the water levels when I get back to work next week. Up to 17,128 steps at the moment! :)
  • WishfulThinning18
    WishfulThinning18 Posts: 125 Member
    edited January 2019
    Did good last night. Got hungry so I went to bed earlier than I should have so I would stay under calories. Does anyone else go to bed so they don't eat anymore or is it just me?

Not feeling any improvement yet with the sinuses... hoping they'll start kicking in hard tomorrow... what I wouldn't give to blow my nose so my ears pop.

Was sitting here thinking I needed a new mini goal as I just passed my old one a few weeks ago... Thinking my next mini goal is 250 (I'm currently in the 270's unofficially as weigh in is tomorrow). 250 was the weight I was in 2011 when I first moved from my home state to my current state so it would be the lowest I've been in 8 years going on 9 that I actually remember what my weight was back then. After I moved here, I just ate and ate and didn't care what my weight was and never stepped on a scale.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited January 2019
    Did good last night. Got hungry so I went to bed earlier than I should have so I would stay under calories. Does anyone else go to bed so they don't eat anymore or is it just me?

Not feeling any improvement yet with the sinuses... hoping they'll start kicking in hard tomorrow... what I wouldn't give to blow my nose so my ears pop.

Was sitting here thinking I needed a new mini goal as I just passed my old one a few weeks ago... Thinking my next mini goal is 250 (I'm currently in the 270's unofficially as weigh in is tomorrow). 250 was the weight I was in 2011 when I first moved from my home state to my current state so it would be the lowest I've been in 8 years going on 9 that I actually remember what my weight was back then. After I moved here, I just ate and ate and didn't care what my weight was and never stepped on a scale.

I JUMPED TO 286 THIS WEIGH IN DAY....SOME OF IT WAS ME SOME OF IT WAS A MEDICAL SITUATION I AM DEALING WITH RIGHT NOW. I AM BACK ON THE BARIATRIC MEAL PLAN. STRAYED WAY OFF IT DURING THE SONS VISIT HOME SO IT IS BACK TO THE GRIND.
    SO SHADOW AND I ARE l5642ekm8waj.jpg MEET MILITARY SPEC OPS WAR DOG SHADOW X-117 MY PARTNER FOR 5 YEARS UNTIL HI UNTIMELY DEATH IN APRIL OF 75

quiarga wrote: »
    I don't know if I've shared this before, but it's my absolute favorite keto recipe! I had 4 of them as my lunch today! I leave out the butter and make 24 balls, so mine work out to 96 calories and 1 carb each. And they are soooooooooo good! Even my picky husband likes them. They reheat well in the microwave (usually just 30 seconds on a paper plate) so make for a quick breakfast or lunch during the week. I make a batch almost every week!

Keto Sausage Balls

Keto-Sausage-Balls-1.jpg
    @quiarga
    THANKS FOR SHARING CASEY....I JUST LOOKED AND I HAVE TO MAKE SOME MINOR ADJUSTMENTS BUT YEAH I CAN HAVE THOSE ALSO. SO AGAIN THANKS FOR SHARING.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Getfitgal123
    Week 1
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Previous 157.4
    Present 157.8

A bit too much New Year's celebrating! Lol. Starting a new job this week! Onward to great things in 2019.

Good luck on the new job!
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    @maithileesj Happy Birthday

Welcome to all the new members!

I wish I still enjoyed cooking...I used to when I first got married, but now I could care less. I think that is part of what got me to where I am today. It’s dinner time, and I am hungry, but I have no motivation to make a meal. I have some leftovers so that is what I will likely do, and I have no intentions of blowing it because weigh in is tomorrow. Just venting...but a personal chef would be lovely.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,155 Member
    RubyRed427
    Weigh in saturday
    Current 157
    Previous 156.7
    Didn’t lose or gain. Could do better. Had a bunch of popcorn at a movie on Jan. 1st. Happy weekend every one!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    1/4 steps: 4947. Yuk. But i had a chill day, besides collecting dead fish lol
    Im over 6k today. I'll keep pacing
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    RubyRed427
    Weigh in saturday
    Current 157
    Previous 156.7
    Didn’t lose or gain. Could do better. Had a bunch of popcorn at a movie on Jan. 1st. Happy weekend every one!

You technically did lose lol
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    I have been in bed all day, but at least I have not needed my rescue inhaler, which is an improvement.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 773 Member
    Hey just a quick check in! Caught up on posts. Time to catch up on sleep.

Talk to you tomorrow!
  • abowersgirl

molxfkzpzqw1.png

31st : done (that was easy 😛😛 lol)
    1st: done: ran for 1.5 and walked the rest
    2nd done: ran 3 walked the rest
    3rd done: all walking
    4th done: chances are I will be working out since although I did walk yesterday, i took it as a regular routine rest day...i can't see myself not walking regardless.
    5th done: 1.5 run, rest walking

• abowersgirl
    edited January 2019
    After everything I had to post today..I almost forgot my weigh in

abowersgirl
    Week 1
    Wrigh in day Saturday
    PW 144.6 (I think)
    CW 143.8
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member

This was me yesterday. Spent all day hungry so went there bed at 9pm. My husband stayed up to play games but waited till he was in bed to decide he was going to make toast and eat it beside me. I’d ignored the sweets etc he ate alll day, but I was furious that he brought toast smell to bed. He also made dinner (which was lovely) but because I was pain earlier he thought it would comfort me to give more food. I know he’s being nice but man I could murder him when I’ve been meticulously weighing and logging food.

Despite this I was good on calories but 5gish higher on carbs than I wanted to.
    @maithileesj Happy Birthday

Welcome to all the new members!

I wish I still enjoyed cooking...I used to when I first got married, but now I could care less. I think that is part of what got me to where I am today. It’s dinner time, and I am hungry, but I have no motivation to make a meal. I have some leftovers so that is what I will likely do, and I have no intentions of blowing it because weigh in is tomorrow. Just venting...but a personal chef would be lovely.

I’d like Matt Tebbut as my personal chef, but that’s because he’s pretty hehe.

• maithileesj
    maithileesj Posts: 40 Member
    ShowKitten wrote: »
    Username: maithileesj
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 136.9
    Todays Weight: 135.8

This weigh-in is momentous for me - I turn 40 yo tomorrow! And I can't believe I'm so excited to be reaching this milestone, considering how sad I was when getting out of my 20s, ten years ago. I'm in far better shape now than I have been in the past ten years, most of that transformation occurring in the past year and a half.

I'm a stickler for metrics, so I actually did some number crunching based on the extensive records I've been keeping since 2008.

Loss since Jun 2017 (when I was at my heaviest and most unfit, and when I joined MFP):
    Weight - 10 kgs/ 22 lb
    Inches - 35

Loss since Jan 2018 (my last birthday)
    Weight - 5.9 kgs/ 13 lb
    Inches - 18

Loss since Jan 2009 (my 30th birthday, ten years ago!)
    Weight - 3.4 kgs/ 7.5 lb
    Inches (this is the kicker!) - 21

I'm still about 5 kgs (11 lb) and 15 inches away from my goal but I'm in a highly self-congratulatory mood to have arrived in the 40s slimmer, stronger and fitter than I did when reaching my 30s.

Today's my first day of 5-2 IF (first full-fasting day). Let's hope I can stick with it this time.

Happy new year, y'all!

Happy birthday!! And those are awesome stats. You’ve done amazing <3

Thank you, @ShowKitten
This discussion has been closed.