Team WORKOUT WARRIORS - JANUARY 2019 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Well I have successfully logged everything for two days in a row.i know it’s hardly any time but when I see those pages “if every day were like today” it is very motivating.

Hope you have a great sleep tonight and a wonderful day tomorrow!
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kammerkv
    Week 3
    Previous weight 221.4
    Current weight 221.4

Sorry for not posting. I intended to post but got distracted by work. I’m not happy with my results again. Feeling a little discouraged now.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    molxfkzpzqw1.png

31st : done (that was easy 😛😛 lol)
    1st: done: ran for 1.5 and walked the rest
    2nd done: ran 3 walked the rest
    3rd done: all walking
    4th done: chances are I will be working out since although I did walk yesterday, i took it as a regular routine rest day...i can't see myself not walking regardless.
    5th done: 1.5 run, rest walking
    6th done: 1.5 run and walked the rest
    7th done
    8th done. 1.5 run and walked the rest
    9th done 1.5 run walked the rest
    10th done 1.5 run, walked the rest
    11th done
    12th I was just under. 😥😥
    13th just under again! 😧😧 no more bad weekends!
    14th done, although I will be stepping regardless
    15th didn't get it done. Haven't been feeling well
    16: done 1.5 run and rest walking
    17 done 1.5 run the rest spent walking
    18 done all walking
    19 done
    20 close but no cigar
    21 done
    22 done
    23 nope, weight training days..,sheeesh
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Been MIA the past few days.. eating like crap. Under calories... but *kitten* food. Been stressed. Went to an ob/gyn appointment today to take out my IUD and pop a new one back in... bad news. It's either severely imbedded into my uterine wall or perforated all the way through. A different type of ultrasound on Monday and then we go from there. I will have to have surgery no matter what, just a matter of if it's laparoscopic or actually cutting me open. I am absolutely terrified. I've never had surgery before, never been put under, and I have absolutely no family. I slept today the whole day after the appointment, been awake for 3 hours and already want to head back to bed for another 18 hours it feels like. At least it's good for the diet as I'm not shoving my face full.

You poor thing. I will be virtually and mentally holding your hand. Sending healing thoughts your way. *hugs*

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

9arjnqt76yc8.png
    4bcm5qta3tpb.png
    WEIGH IN'S FOR TODAY ARE
    @Megnolia82
    @NikMar
    @RunRaineyRun

ON DECK FOR FRIDAY
    @Goinhard64 (Motivator)
    @holmesp603
    @KelGen02
    @LiveLaughLove1969
    @LittleTee76
    @Lonnijay
    @MzManiak
    @Navydaddjtc (Mod/Captain)
    @steplaj (Grp Mod)
    @TattooedDolphinGirl78

IN TOWN AGAIN TODAY FOR MORE APPOINTMENTS
    HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Morning.
    I went to the gym yesterday on my lunch and then this morning after taking my son to school. Only walked for 30 minutes but better than nothing. I think I am gonna make some eggs now and slather them in cheese lol
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    ShowKitten wrote: »
    steplaj wrote: »
    quiarga wrote: »
    Ok everyone - let's brace for another NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT's superbowl victory! GO PATS

LOL sorry Steve, but living in Indiana...I have to root for whoever is playing against the Pats! ;)

That's ok Casey! Someone has to root for the losing team. Not everyone has the Pats in their back yard... LOL

GO PATS!

I'm a Packers fan. I had wanted Saints to go to SB so im in a huff with Rams over that awful call. I'll support the Pats then 😁

I wanted the Saints too (Pat's / Saints), I like them a lot more than the Rams - that was a horrible call!

Still should be a really good game...
  • steplaj
    Options
    Ok everyone - let's brace for another NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT's superbowl victory! GO PATS

Born on the Cape. It's not me who needs to brace for it, it's the rest of America. But the Rams are good and their QB reminds of Brady so I am not getting cocky, kid.

Should be a great game... If the Pat's bring their 'A' game, we should be good, but anything can happen with this one.

I love the Cape, where else can you go tubing for sharks! :o:D
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Been MIA the past few days.. eating like crap. Under calories... but *kitten* food. Been stressed. Went to an ob/gyn appointment today to take out my IUD and pop a new one back in... bad news. It's either severely imbedded into my uterine wall or perforated all the way through. A different type of ultrasound on Monday and then we go from there. I will have to have surgery no matter what, just a matter of if it's laparoscopic or actually cutting me open. I am absolutely terrified. I've never had surgery before, never been put under, and I have absolutely no family. I slept today the whole day after the appointment, been awake for 3 hours and already want to head back to bed for another 18 hours it feels like. At least it's good for the diet as I'm not shoving my face full.

Oh wow! That is horrible. I had an IUD for a year and HATED it! Don't be scared of the surgery. They will likely give you good drugs to totally calm you down before they put you under. Versed - I think? @gutcutter500 is this correct? If I was a junkie, this would be my drug of choice! I remember in labor with Hayden I could not get the epidural quickly so they gave me this. I could only blink one eye at a time. Right open, left open, left closed, right closed.... HAHAHAHA just a little surgical funny.

Just like @abowersgirl said - we are virtually holding your hand. We will be sending good vibes your way!!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    FOOT BALL BAH HUMBUG
    IT'S IS TIME FOR THE BOYS OF SUMMER TO TAKE TO THE SPRING TRAINING FACILITIES AND GET WARMED UPPED FOR
    BASEBALL
  • megnolia82
    Options

So sorry to hear about your scary ordeal. Please keep us posted. I’ll be thinking of you.
  • steplaj
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Good Morning Warriors

Today is raining here in MA, but 52 degrees - I'll take it! The snow is melting, the ice is melting, and there are floods everywhere... Fun! Where else can you go from -1 to 52 in a week...

Started today off bad so far, eating cheese its for a breakfast snack. Have to tighten the reigns. I'm in a pretty descent mood though, so at least I won't be emotional eating at all. Just have to focus and have some will power.

Beck and Mel - we want pics from the Warriors Weekend. Sometime down the road, we will all have to try getting together and meet someplace nice, like "The CAPE"! Ok, so maybe I only suggested the Cape because it would be easy for me... LOL.

Greg - how is the fam holding up? Any change... You hang strong and let us know if you need anything.

@WishfulThinning18 - I wouldn't stress over it, those procedures are pretty routine these days and most are done laparoscopically these days and that procedure is mild, my wife has been through a few. Gutcutter can tell you more, but you should make out fine.

@boehle - dang girl, you are my inspiration. I lose calories just reading about your workouts. A 30 minute walk is better than nothing? - For me, a 30 minute walk is a victory! LOL Keep it up, you are doing awesome and are truly an inspiration for the rest of us.

@kammerkv1 - don't get discouraged, we all go through lows and slumps, he11, the entire month of December was a slump for me, just ask Greg. He watch me go from 295 all the way back up to like 304 or 305. I was so discouraged that I slipped back to the 300's, this morning I was 297 and I am hoping 296 for weigh in tomorrow. Yours too will turn around, if not, try taking a few days off and then do a restart. This seems to work for many of us.

@megnolia82 - Nice loss, keep up the great work...

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Weigh in January 24

Previous: 202.2
    Current: 199.2

Happy ONEderland!
  • steplaj
    Options
    FOOT BALL BAH HUMBUG
    IT'S IS TIME FOR THE BOYS OF SUMMER TO TAKE TO THE SPRING TRAINING FACILITIES AND GET WARMED UPPED FOR
    BASEBALL

I would think a Navy man like yourself would be into football...

• iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    had a good night....kept thinking ...to say ahhh #@!* it and eat my stress last night but I went for a cold beautiful peaceful walk...came home and made roasted veggies and a beer...that I had cals for. scale lil better this am. Feels good to not let the food win....going for 2 /2
  • RunRaineyRun
    RunRaineyRun Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    RunRaineyRun
    Week 4
    Thursday
    PW: 247.5
    CW: 244.5

Under the weather this week, I’m lucky if I got 300 cals a day on Monday/Tuesday. I’m getting better but my appetite has flown the coop! Capitalising on it while I can lol. Hormone cravings will kick in soon so hopefully I’m feeling better from this flu-type thing (no sniffles but everything else) before the lady cramps kill me!

It’s a hard life innit :D

Hope everyone is doing well, or at least better than me, off work all week, it’s currently 3pm and I’m still in bed!
  • megnolia82
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Weigh in January 24

Previous: 202.2
    Current: 199.2

Happy ONEderland!
    Thanks. And never again into the 200s.

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member