• NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    NikMar
    Thursday
    Week 4
    PW 142.1
    CW 143.1 :'(:'(

Sorry, I'm not sure where I'm going wrong...I think I'm going to have to go back to tracking! Perhaps I'll find the answer there!

@WishfulThinning18 - sorry to hear your news. Fingers crossed that things go ok. My best wishes and kind thoughts are on their way to you.
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    tznk7decx56i.jpeg

Lol! Unfortunately...
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Been MIA the past few days.. eating like crap. Under calories... but *kitten* food. Been stressed. Went to an ob/gyn appointment today to take out my IUD and pop a new one back in... bad news. It's either severely imbedded into my uterine wall or perforated all the way through. A different type of ultrasound on Monday and then we go from there. I will have to have surgery no matter what, just a matter of if it's laparoscopic or actually cutting me open. I am absolutely terrified. I've never had surgery before, never been put under, and I have absolutely no family. I slept today the whole day after the appointment, been awake for 3 hours and already want to head back to bed for another 18 hours it feels like. At least it's good for the diet as I'm not shoving my face full.

Oh, no!!! Keep us posted. I will be praying for you.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    steplaj wrote: »
    Ok everyone - let's brace for another NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT's superbowl victory! GO PATS

Born on the Cape. It's not me who needs to brace for it, it's the rest of America. But the Rams are good and their QB reminds of Brady so I am not getting cocky, kid.

Should be a great game... If the Pat's bring their 'A' game, we should be good, but anything can happen with this one.

I love the Cape, where else can you go tubing for sharks! :o:D

South Africa maybe?
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Sorry not to get here sooner today. My VP is trying to work me to death...well, actually all of my department, not just me. It is not sustainable but we are all on overtime. I did get one whole project finished/solved today and about a 1/3 of another. Something done is better than none is my 2019 motto and I am definitely taking it to work.

I have not logged food for two days because I have not had time to stop during work, but I have not gone off the rails either.

I have been over my 10k step goal both days and hit my water goal both days.

Off to make chilli for dinner.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    HI GANG JUST GOT HOME FROM ANOTHER DAY WITH THE ONCOLOGIST,NUTRITIONIST, AND VARIOUS OTHER CRAP.
    MOM IS DUE FOR BIOPSY TOMORROW MORNING SO YUP IT'S ANOTHER DAY INTO TOWN. SKIP WILL BE WITH HER WHILE I DO MY PT THEN I WILL JOIN HIM. HE IS HANGIN TOUGH HE IS A MARINE SO YOU ALL KNOW KNOW HOW STUBBORN JARHEADS CAN BE AND BOY HOWDY HE IS THE CREAM OF THE CROP.
    FOOD AND WATER ARE OKAY AND ON TRACK ..... DOWN ANOTHER PD AS OF THIS MORNING, SO HOPEFULLY WEIGH IN WILL BE GOOD TOMORROW. NO STRESS EATING THANKFULLY JUST NOT VERY HUNGRY THESE PAST FEW DAYS AND I DAMM SURE NOT GOING TO EAT HOSPITAL OR MEDICAL CENTERS FOOD.

NOT MUCH WALKING TODAY MOSTLY SITTING AND WAITING ON DOC'S AND THEN LISTENING TO THEM ABOUT MOM.

WELL THAT'S THE DAY AND MORE OF IT TOMORROW... TAKE CARE EVERYBODY CHAT WITH YOU ALL TOMORROW.

@Beka3695 THANKS FOR POSTING THE WEIGH INS YOUR THE BEST.... @steplaj NAVY MAN OR NOT JUST HAVE NEVERED CARE FOR FOOTBALL AT THE PRO LEVEL...REALLY ENJOY COLLEGE BALL THOUGH ESPECIALLY THE SERVICE ACADEMIES.

@WishfulThinning18 ...KEEPING POSITIVES THOUGHTS FOR YA.....I GOTCHA YOU RIGHT THERE WITH MOM AND SKIP.
    @megnolia82 ....WTG GREAT LOSS @RunRaineyRun WTG TO YOU ALSO

TAKE CARE TEAM
    GREG....OUT
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    JUST IN CASE I DON'T GET TO IT IN THE MORNING
    etklker1ed9l.png

FRIDAY'S LINE UP
    @Goinhard64 (Motivator)
    @holmesp603
    @KelGen02
    @LiveLaughLove1969
    @LittleTee76
    @Lonnijay
    @MzManiak
    @Navydaddjtc (Mod/Captain)
    @steplaj (Grp Mod)
    @TattooedDolphinGirl78
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @WishfulThinning18 Good luck with your procedure. Hopefully it has not gone through the wall. It is not unheard of that the IUD has implanted into the uterine wall. Yes @beka3695 Versed is very popular and effective. My patients often say they don’t remember anything until it is time to go home. @Navydaddjtc a lot of times the diagnosis can be made from the fluid that is removed. Good luck with your mom.
    @steplaj As my kids like to say, “fun fact”: My cousin and I went to the Super Bowl in New Orleans the first time the Rams and Pats played. He lived in East Falmouth so you know who he cheered for. This time I am cheering for the Pats. Maybe Brady will retire after this one.
    On the tracker front, I bought a Fitbit Versa to replace the brand New Ionic that did NOT work. I am taking it back this weekend.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @Gutcutter500 - I have had the Versa since Christmas and liked my charge better :(

Good luck with the Fitbit fit...
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @GUTCUTTER AND @Beka3695
    I LIKED MY CHARGE BETTER ALSO BY I AM ADJUSTING TO THE VERSA
    THANKS DOC I SUPPOSE IT WILL BE SOMETIME BEFORE HEAR ANYTHING BACK ON THE FLUID

NITE TEAM
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @TattooedDolphinGirl78
    POSTED T
    WTG ON THE LOSS
  • holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Holmesp603
    Week 4
    Friday
    LW 186.5
    TW 187
    Yes idk I'm finally giving in to my health issues... Going on 9 years of this journey and I'm so tired and weary... What does it even matter!! Someone said forget motivation it's time for DISCIPLINE. Please Lord don't let me give up, please! Starting with logging every day, feel free to call me out. Since I know better I need to do better.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Beka3696
    Week 4?
    Pw: 215.8
    CW: 218.2

This is gluttony, not medication
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    I hit the gym this morning. 18 min Arc and 30 Min Circuit Training.
    I feel so much better when I go before work. I feel accomplished because once I am home, I do not want to go back out.
    I could totally use a nap though but I am going to push through and not try to nap today.
    It is so cold here. One thing said the real feel could get down to -10 tonight. I don't like those kinda temps
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    I managed to log breakfast today at least. We shall see how the rest of the day goes. I was a bit off the rails last night with tortilla chips. I started eating the tortilla chips and couldn't stop. I don't know if I needed the salt or not, but I am not happy with myself about it.

This discussion has been closed.