Coming Back To Keto

Options
sexysexy2
sexysexy2 Posts: 49 Member
I fell off my keto journey at the beginning of December. I am restarting Monday 7th January and looking for friends to bounce off and encourage each other. I lost a stone on keto before I fell off and I have not gained any of that weight although I feel that I have eaten and drunk continuously over the Christmas period. I am a very young 52 year old women and live in the UK. Looking for keto friends (women only please). BTW I count total carbs so my percentages are 5% carbs, 20% protein and 75% fat. I exercise twice a week and this is going to be my year to look and feel great !

Replies

• gwendyprism
    gwendyprism Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thats great that you didnt gain any weight back! You can add me as friend if you want. (I still don't know how to do this. MFP needs to make it simpler.) I've been on a weight loss journey for several years now and have lost almost 70#s. I started keto Oct 1st.
  • Sebo123
    Sebo123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start is to on Jan 5th. How can I set up MFP or is it just a case of adding in the ratios?
    Not sure How to work the group/ friend thing on the community so any help would be appreciated to support me on my journey x
  • sexysexy2
    sexysexy2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how you set up group either but would like too. I have the free mfp so all I do is go into my goals and change the % settings. I am in the Uk so I do total carbs which is what mfp gives you. I would love to support you and visa-versa please add me as a friend. What ratios are you working on? as I mentioned I am doing 5% fat 20% protein and 75% fat and this works for me