New Years 2019 Atkins Plan: Atkins, Keto Check in Here!

Options
2»

Replies

• spellcheck
    spellcheck Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How do you friend request someone?
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Click on the name and then click on the picture. When you get there click on the little icon to the right. Then fill out the information required. I like to tell people where I have seen them.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Click on the name, then on the picture. You will see a little icon on the right, click on that and then fill out the required info and click on the check mark. Done.
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I restarted KETO! Need to lose 31 more. Already peeling those pounds off. Need consistency and accountability friends!!!! I am petite and small boned so I really show those extra pounds!

highest weight - 189 (May 2007)

SW -- 168 (12/22/2019)
    CW -- 161
    GW -- 130

I am not strict keto. I do Splenda and have occasional peanut butter. Don't love butter coffee either but don't mind if anyone else does it! I try to keep to 20 carbs or under.

Would love to rock a bikini this summer!!! Please feel free to add me!
  • solska
    solska Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Re-started on the 3rd. Easing in to it. Goal is to do if+keto+bpc+ better sleep+ and a little bit of exercise every day+ vitamins+ water. I was down to low 170s from 216 around 190 now. Goal is 139.9.
  • AmazaLash
    AmazaLash Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Re-started keto on the 2nd after going off the rails and gaining everything that I lost a few years ago plus about 30 pounds. Highest weight that I have ever been at 290 before Christmas. Feel free to add me, I do not do ultra strict keto, for example I do use sucralose and eat peanuts if I want to.
  • Japkoo
    Japkoo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am restarting Keto as well. I lost about 60lbs about 3 years ago and unfortunately bad habits, depression, etc it all came back. I’m starting pretty much back at my original starting weight. But feel pretty motivated as I also just recently quit smoking (again) and have made it 33 days. Now time to lose this weight and start feeling how great I felt before.
  • lhs7134
    lhs7134 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started keto after new year, 7 lbs down so far. I have yo-yo-ed over the last 15 years and really want to get to goal stay there using this way of eating. I ‘ve got between 28-35 lbs to go. Looking forward to getting lots of tips from everyone! Friend request me!