Weekly Post 31/12/2018 - 6/1/2019

Options
KateNkognito
KateNkognito Posts: 1,525 Member
Just thought I would start us off for the new year with a fresh thread. Happy New Year! Happy fasting!!

Replies

• Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year gang!
    Thanks, the salmon was good. Going to make more tonight!!
    Planning to eat clean today and the rest of the week. Back to work tomorrow boo... :(
    Have a good day. See you soon.
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone!!

Cannot believe it’s 2019!! Big year for me... 30th wedding anniversary coming up in February and I’ll turn 60 in October! If that’s not enough to find my mojo I don’t know what is!

Planning a fast day for tomorrow! I’ve got chicken soup in the freezer waiting and I’m going to program my phone to remind me all day long that, a) I’m fasting b) I’m having homemade spicy soup for dinner c) fasting works!

Cheers

• KateNkognito
    Options
    Mornin' y'all! I would like to fast today, but I am not sure if I can. Everyone leaves tomorrow morning, so one more day of family eating. I have never wanted to NOT eat more in my entire life! LOL

@mamainthekitchen You will rock this! B) I like the phone remiders.

@Meghan509 I hope the first day back isn't too bad. Enjoy your salmon tonight. :)

Off to undecorate my house. Have a great day, everyone! Happy fasting!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all!

Looks like we are getting back in the swing around here! I like it!

Ate clean yesterday and stuck to my calorie goal. Going to be back in full swing next week when it is a full work week. I didn't make my usual salad for lunch on lighter days since it was a short week. Will do that for next week and beyond.

Will see if I feel up to the gym tonight, if not heading back this weekend. Going this afternoon to my arthritis doctor, for a one month follow up. Really hope to get some answers today and maybe get put on a medicine that will help with the pain and flare up I have been having for the last few months. Sigh...

See you guys soon. :)
  • jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody!!! Sorry for the looooong absense. Between my new job and the holidays I have been crazy. Hope to get back to a new normal soon. Planning to start fasting next week. Trying to figure out a new workout schedule. :# LOVE my new job. God is good. It fits me perfectly, except for the 40 hours it takes out of the week :D Overall I am wildly thankful and looking forward to the new year. Looks like everyone made it through the holidays pretty much. Looking forward to better health in the new year with my 5:2 friends!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all!

Crazy here with work deadlines. Feast or famine as they say. :smiley:

Good to see you @jknight001 so glad your job is going well YEAAA! And your holidays were nice. Let's rock 2019!! Hee hee!

Had a good appt. with the arthritis doc yesterday. She gave me an Rx for a new med to help me feel better. Will see her again in a few months. Continuing with the physical therapy appts. Had one this morning! They do make me feel better and less stiff / tight.

Food was okay this week. Will be fully back on the wagon Monday. Thinking of doing 800 calories Mondays and Thursdays (the revised Fast Diet rules). Planning to get to the gym next week too.

See you all soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Hey, all! I didn't end up with a fast, but did manage a low day, and then yesterday, for some reason, I was RAVENOUS! Today is much better. I will probably end up breaking even for the week, which is fine with me.

I have a "pre-interview" thing next Tuesday. I am not sure if I am excited or not. It is with the school district I am currently at, but I don't know if that is where I am meant to be. I would really like to end up at a smaller district. The worst part is I need to buy a new pair of pants and I don't want to, because I will have to admit what size my backside really is! LOL

@jknight001 Glad to see you back! Love that your job is going so well!

@Meghan509 Glad your PT appointments are helping. :smile:

I am going to go and enjoy the last few days of break and get my house in order before all the chaos begins again. Have a great weekend! Happy Fasting!