Keto

Options
ashdon14
ashdon14 Posts: 7 Member
Hi all,

I have stopped and started Keto a few times already. I am getting prepared to start again. I am a busy Wife, Mom to a 3 year old, I am a full time graduate student and work two jobs. I am looking for advice and tips from other Keto members in order to help me be successful on my journey.

Thanks

Replies

• knorris84
    knorris84 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    ashdon14 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have stopped and started Keto a few times already. I am getting prepared to start again. I am a busy Wife, Mom to a 3 year old, I am a full time graduate student and work two jobs. I am looking for advice and tips from other Keto members in order to help me be successful on my journey.

Thanks

Hi! I've been on and off for a couple months but this is it for me. I absolutely love the type of food, it keeps my headaches away, and I don't feel like I'm starving like other diets left me. I'm a stay at home of a will be 2 year on Saturday. He definitely keeps me busy so I couldn't imagine having 2 jobs too. Wow, you amaze me. Maybe we can support one another and help each other out!
  • ashdon14
    ashdon14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love that, need all the support I can get to help me stay accountable! Happy birthday to your little one :smiley:
  • knorris84
    knorris84 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    ashdon14 wrote: »
    I would love that, need all the support I can get to help me stay accountable! Happy birthday to your little one :smiley:

Great! Thank you so much!