January Challenge: Happy 2019!

Options
WifiresGettingFit
WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
edited January 2019 in Social Groups
Hey everyone! Welcome to the New Year!

The January spreadsheet is ready.

If there's anything you forgot to fill in for December, just let me know and I'll add it.

This is it, a new year and a chance to start fresh! I, for one, could use a bit of a fresh start. (If this part looks familiar, it's because I said the exact same thing last year. haha) Suffice to say that 2018 didn't go as planned for me. I ended the year heavier than when I started. My own fault of course but I truly want 2019 to be different, I'm still trying to decide what that's going to look like but my main goal is losing weight so I'm going to focus on doing things that will help achieve that goal which will include things like getting adequate sleep, making sure I'm getting enough water, making better food choices (sticking to my calories as often as possible), working on being active outside of just intentional exercise, to name a few.

What are your goals? (Short term, long term, just for today, the week, this month, for the year) Tell us all about it here!

There's also a new years resolution discussion going on here: New Year, New Motiviation

Replies

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    My goals are to get back to approx pre preg weight after baby comes. And to try to keep baby in till Jan 30. Also i want to purge my house of all the useless stuff or stuff i dont want or need or even like. I started watching Tidying Up on Netflix yesterday. Oh man.. when one is nesting and watches a show like that... one just wants to go crazy in the house lol.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Since I opened the New Year, New Motivation thread first, my goals for the year are listed there. My main goals for January are to get back to logging all of my food and stretch daily.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    @VeryKatie That show sounds like something I need to watch. haha This place could definitely use a purge. I hope the baby stays in, is she trying to get out already?

@puffbrat Those are good goals!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Related and other goals:
    log food daily - I think I only had 2 or 3 days of not logging completely
    stretch daily - :D
    intentional exercise at least 3 times a week - working on it
    meet daily step goal (ideally 10,000 steps/day but right now I struggle hitting 5-6k - FAIL
    floss daily - Um, nope
    enter spending in family budget at least weekly - kind of
    take baby Leo on more outings - did this but still need to do better

The last page for January in my diet and exercise journal
    08a7hjdqdmu1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.