A Water Substitute

Options
makalye77
makalye77 Posts: 13 Member
Good day to all!
I was just thinking about my water problem yesterday while working out at the gym and it really was bothering me that I wasn’t getting the proper intake of water. I really don’t like water, so drinking eight glasses seem to be a big deal for me. I have been reading the internet and going to stores looking at the back of labels trying to find a substitute for this problem. The only thing I have accomplished is wasting gas and still not drinking my water. So, yesterday was one of those days I went to Wally World just to look. I know water is the best thing for me, but sometimes I want something with a taste to it. As I was going over to the water section I ran into a woman and her daughter who were loading up on Sparkling Ice. I asked them about it and they were hooked! They spent ten minutes telling me about this new product. Of course I agreed to try it and got one bottle.
I tried Pineapple and Coconut which wasn’t all that bad. Like Greek yogurt, it grew on me! I am concerned about the sugar in Sparkling Ice, so I will be doing some research on this product, but right now it is a good substitute for my water problem. I will be getting back with you all!

Replies

• donniesaurous
    donniesaurous Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I had a water problem... until I realised I had a bigger problem with dental work! When I was pregnant I craved carbonated drinks... but I kept drinking them, when I started to diet I switched to the Low sugar Types and kept them as my 'treats'. I had no idea the damage they were causing to my teeth until a dentist pointed out that she could see a major difference in my teeth after only 3 years!!

So I bit the bullet and went to water only for two weeks, it was hard at first, but after that two weeks water tastes different. I then bought a water filter jug and it tasted even better, I now aim for a jug a day but I don't panic if 8 glasses is more like 4-5 glasses provided it's not really hot and I'm not excessively exercising.

When I'm out for drinks now with friends though I'll have lime cordial with soda water, an acquired taste just like Greek yoghurt!