It's National Keto Day!

Options

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    We have a day! Lol ;)
    That's cool.... And it's in carnivore month. ;)

That tortilla recipe in your link looks good. I should try it with my family. The egg salmon balls look good too but I'm lazy so I think I'll scramble eggs with salmon and add a bit of mustard instead. :)
  • gwendyprism
    gwendyprism Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Yay. Celebrate with a fat bomb!🎉🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🎉
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    We have a day! Lol ;)
    That's cool.... And it's in carnivore month. ;)

That tortilla recipe in your link looks good. I should try it with my family. The egg salmon balls look good too but I'm lazy so I think I'll scramble eggs with salmon and add a bit of mustard instead. :)

The tortillas do look good!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I've made coconut flour tortillas for them before but I don't think I added enough water - they were way too thick. This made me want to try again.

I saw a recipe using just microwaved 1/4c cheese on a plate, which you then drape over a cutting board and let cool to get that taco shell shape. I may try that one too. I haven't had a taco in years... Just a taco salad in a bowl.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    I've made coconut flour tortillas for them before but I don't think I added enough water - they were way too thick. This made me want to try again.

I saw a recipe using just microwaved 1/4c cheese on a plate, which you then drape over a cutting board and let cool to get that taco shell shape. I may try that one too. I haven't had a taco in years... Just a taco salad in a bowl.
    If you can master the cheese one, let me know.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    If this appeals to anyone... if someone is looking to try a meal prep service...

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options

A cheese taco shell I have to try that out.