2»

Replies

• gridirongrrl
    gridirongrrl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 230.4 (Jan 1)
    Challenge Start Weight: 224.6 (Jan 8)
    Challenge Goal: 210

A positive thought for the week: Hubby and I stayed on track this week and managed to have our cheat meal (we’ve decided to do one a week) and both still lost weight!
    Healthy snack or meal: We’ve been making green smoothies for breakfast. They’re delicious and filling!
    Best workout this week: Just been doing my thing with my step count. I generally walk 3 miles on the treadmill every day to boost. I’m doing at least 15,000 steps a day! (I’m on my feet at work all day so not too difficult)
  • cxwhit3
    cxwhit3 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 230.4 (Jan 1)
    Challenge Start Weight: 224.6 (Jan 8)
    Challenge Goal: 210

A positive thought for the week: Hubby and I stayed on track this week and managed to have our cheat meal (we’ve decided to do one a week) and both still lost weight!
    Healthy snack or meal: We’ve been making green smoothies for breakfast. They’re delicious and filling!
    Best workout this week: Just been doing my thing with my step count. I generally walk 3 miles on the treadmill every day to boost. I’m doing at least 15,000 steps a day! (I’m on my feet at work all day so not too difficult)

Wow! Good job!
  • adnama36
    adnama36 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    A healthy snack/meal: Greek yoghurt with tangerine and slivered almonds.

This sounds delicious!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 138.9 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 133.0 lbs

Good evening. I weighed in yesterday morning at essentially 139 lbs. As I lift weights and eat at a deficit my hopes at the end of the challenge are to change my body shape, drop a few lbs in the process, but more importantly to not gain weight. (Last challenge my weigh in amounts were all over the place.) It’s my hope to stick to both my nutrition plan and my workout plan as closely as possible. If I do this positive results will come.
  • cxwhit3
    Options

Good evening. I weighed in yesterday morning at essentially 139 lbs. As I lift weights and eat at a deficit my hopes at the end of the challenge are to change my body shape, drop a few lbs in the process, but more importantly to not gain weight. (Last challenge my weigh in amounts were all over the place.) It’s my hope to stick to both my nutrition plan and my workout plan as closely as possible. If I do this positive results will come.

Last challenge session was really rough! Most of us were all over the place on weight and I think I actually gained 4 pounds (ack!). A bunch of the group dealt with injuries and illness too. Now that the holidays are behind us, I’m hoping we all make progress. You are so consistent with working your plan, especially exercise that you always motivate me to keep going!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    cxwhit3 wrote: »

Last challenge session was really rough! Most of us were all over the place on weight and I think I actually gained 4 pounds (ack!). A bunch of the group dealt with injuries and illness too. Now that the holidays are behind us, I’m hoping we all make progress. You are so consistent with working your plan, especially exercise that you always motivate me to keep going!

All good points. Haha. You’re right Carol I do workout consistently...I’m at the gym now...BUT I don’t eat properly consistently....here in lies the issue. You know. I realized part of the problem is me going to bed. If I start doing that I’ll win half the battle. I go back to work Monday so I NEED to get a routine with eating in place so I won’t be stressed. Since I’m back counting calories I had to meal prep or I won’t be able to count calories. Pray for me.
  • StacySunshine8
    StacySunshine8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: around 230
    Challenge Start Weight: 211
    Challenge Goal: don’t remember how long challenge is for. I would love to be in onederland.

A positive thought for the week: Don’t worry about what hasn’t happened
    Healthy snack or meal: plan cheerios
    Best workout this week: early this morning for an hour
  • cxwhit3
    Options
    Start Weight: around 230
    Challenge Start Weight: 211
    Challenge Goal: don’t remember how long challenge is for. I would love to be in onederland.

A positive thought for the week: Don’t worry about what hasn’t happened
    Healthy snack or meal: plan cheerios
    Best workout this week: early this morning for an hour

Each Challenge is 12 weeks, usually with a break in between each. We're glad you are joining us!
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 148
    Challenge Start Weight: 130
    Challenge Goal: 125

A positive thought for the week: New members, yay!
    Healthy snack or meal: Homemade caprese sandwich on whole grain croissant.
    Best workout this week: Walking at the zoo!

Comments: I weighed on Tuesday morning but didn't post til now. So excited to have new people here!
  • taylorgardnerr
    taylorgardnerr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Start weight: 127 lbs.
    Goal weight: 120 lbs.
    Challenge Goal: 115 lbs.
    Positive thought: I’ve always struggled with starting up my fitness journey and then falling right back into my same habits so just knowing that committing today will make me such happier in the future!
    Favorite Meal: Lovingggg mushrooms and shrimp at the moment!
    Best workout: Lately leg days have been awesome!

Can I ask how tall you are? We have similar stats and goals! I'm 5ft3

yes ofc! i’m also 5’3!!
  • bettina8037
    bettina8037 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Positive thought: I’ve always struggled with starting up my fitness journey and then falling right back into my same habits so just knowing that committing today will make me such happier in the future!

yes ofc! i’m also 5’3!!

Lol that's awesome! Have you ever been your goal weight before? I'm the smallest I've every been so I'm really curious about what these last few pounds will do to my appearance.
  • lwh99
    lwh99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

So was thinking of stopping and getting shrimp for dinner and have mushrooms-any great recipe you can suggest?
  • Savagawea
    Savagawea Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 190 - 12/2018
    Challenge Start Weight: 177
    Challenge Goal: 147 - 04/2019 & 5K under 30 minutes by 05/2019

I completely forgot to check in here. I have lost 50lbs in the past, only to gain it back after having my son.

I have crazy ambitious goals. I know that. I know that I can reach them by:

1. Preparing my own meals, bringing back up meals to work, and not letting family and friends sway my eating choices
    2. Continue eating clean, unprocessed, and low carb foods/meals.
    3. Continue weight lifting, HIIT classes, and activities that keep me active with my family on weekends (kung fu, archery, dog training, shooting etc.)
    4. Work out a minimum of 5 days a week
    5. 3 times a week, train/run and track specifically workouts dedicated to building endurance for my 5K in May.

• lwh99
    lwh99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

Check in day finds me here:

Start Weight: 173 lb.
    Challenge Start Weight: 171 lb.
    Challenge Goal: 155 lb.

Week 1: 170 lb.
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:
    Week 5:
    Week 6:
    Week 7:
    Week 8:
    Week 9:

A positive thought for the week: The only journey is the journey within. Rainer Maria Rilke
    Healthy snack or meal: Red White and Blue Quinoa Fruit Salad Recipe
    Best workout this week: Loving my pilates classes

• gridirongrrl
    gridirongrrl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I’ll be weighing in in the morning. May not be able to post until after work though.

Great work so far!
  • taylorgardnerr
    Options
    lwh99 wrote: »

So was thinking of stopping and getting shrimp for dinner and have mushrooms-any great recipe you can suggest?

So sorry to just now he getting back to you!! My favorite shrimp and mushroom recipe is 2 cups of mushrooms, 6 oz of whatever size frozen cooked shrimp you prefer (I use the small ones) and topped with 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese!! I just put the shrimp and mushroom in a skillet with a little bit of zero calorie butter (or oil if u want) cooking it on high!
  • taylorgardnerr
    Options

yes ofc! i’m also 5’3!!

Lol that's awesome! Have you ever been your goal weight before? I'm the smallest I've every been so I'm really curious about what these last few pounds will do to my appearance.

I haven’t been that small yet! I’ve been close at about 123ish but nothing else yet! Excited to see also!