What's on your plate?

Options
MikaMojito
MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
Hi folks,

is anybody interested in talking about what you're eating, and maybe sharing recipes? It tends to help me stay on track when I "have" to tell others what I ate.

I'll start and maybe some of you want to join me

Breakfast: Wholemeal bun w sliced cheese, pear, kiwi
Lunch: 2 eggs, leftover spinach and green beans, 3 slices of crisp bread
Dinner: Buddha Bowl (quinoa, roasted chickpeas, pumpkin, peppers, iceberg lettuce, tomato, cucumber)

ca 1500kcal

Replies

• DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yum! I might need to make that bowl for myself!
  • jan4jesus2
    jan4jesus2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well, for today:
    Breakfast: 3/4 c. plain nonfat greek yogurt, 3 packets Stevia, Cinnamon, 1 Tbs. slivered almonds, 1 pear, 1 slice Aldi Low sodium sprouted grain bread, 1 Friendly Farms light cheese wedge and 2 Tbs. Smuckers All Fruit Apricot Jam.

Lunch: Big spinach salad with grated carrots, turnips and other fresh veggies + steamed beets and Yogurt Curry grilled chicken breast. Skinny Girl Poppyseed Dressing.

Dinner: BIG chunk of baked salmon, Brussels Sprouts Pear Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing/

Snack: 1 % cottage cheese and pineapple.

Takes more time to type this out than to eat it!!! Think my total calories was around 1300.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Jan, that sounds absolutely delicious.

I didn't do terribly well today because of poor planning.

I had a banana and a pear for breakfast. I was meant to have yogurt for lunch because I didn't have time to prepare anything the night before but was hungry and cold at lunchtime, so had tortellini with tomato sauce at the school cafeteria. I met a friend - we were meant to have coffee and that turned into coffee and two donuts. Dinner was fine though, broth with vegetables and fruit salad.