Omg I did it!!!!

Options
gemheath2010
gemheath2010 Posts: 68 Member
Have been doing the programme for about three weeks now and have finally got to a point where the girly weights in the womens section of the gym just aren't heavy enough, and really needed to start squating in the main gym. Absolutey terrified, but just decided to go for it and headed over to set up. There were far more guys over there than I thought and they all kinda stopped what they were doing to look when I started setting up. However managed to get what I wanted done, then scuttled back over to the womens section to finish my exercise. I'm soooooo proud of myself!!!!!! Yey

Replies

• LJSmith1989
    Options
    Haha I like how you put "womens section"

Well done!
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Yay well done. I haven't started the programme yet, am starting on monday but this is the part i'm most nervous about, trying to lift in front of all the big men! And they were staring at you! Well done for getting through it :-)
  • VickiG36
    VickiG36 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I was completely nervous at first too (sometimes still am) but it does get easier to invade the "man section". I still get funny looks but don't care anymore. I pay for this damn membership too, is what I say to myself.
  • gemheath2010
    gemheath2010 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    It feels so good to have made that first step honestly I was so stressed about it before hand, now I'm wondering what all the fuss was about lol - you should defo not let this put you off after a while you just kinda go into your own zone and kinda forget about it
  • Sparkie134
    Sparkie134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great Job. Really.