Looking for new mfp friends

Options
neo200120018
neo200120018 Posts: 106 Member
Hi all,

I’ve been an RN in NZ for last 9 years I am looking for some new mfp friends to encourage, motivate and support. Last time I seriously used mfp I found having people comment etc motivated me! Also it’s helpful seeing others food diaries to get some healthy ideas! Anyhow feel free to ask questions or add me ;)

Replies

• bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hey, I don’t keep an open diary but I’m an RN from the US (who was just over in Auckland in December!) who’s looking for some new interactive friends. I’m just getting back into the swing of MFP again, too.
  • jbcall
    jbcall Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m an ER nurse from CA and I’m getting back into MFP too, trying to get more interactive this time to feel more connected and help myself log my food & workouts.
    Works been a drag recently and I’ve got a wedding coming up this October!! Sooo it’s time to get serious.
    Wanna be my friend/accountability buddy? I promise I won’t send you a trainwreck admission at shift change 🙃 🤣
  • babynurse123
    babynurse123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am retired RN, worked L&D for 17 years and loved it! I went out on disability in 2006, due to back issues. I have used this site off and on . This time I am doing it with my Daughter and grown Granddaughter. It’s been pretty easy with them, and a plus that my Daughter does the cooking! Would love to have nurse friends!
  • YoMama1991
    YoMama1991 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I found you, friends! I am a School Nurse in WA (after L&D for 10 years).
    I'd love to join you in accountability!!

I'm doing meal replacements during the day, and a health meal in the evening. Cutting my carbs. under 100grams is my goal! AND 100oz of water.

Today the carbs are easier for some reason... Oh, yea! I didn't fill up my water bottle right away... Isn't it funny how just those tiny things make such a difference!

- I'm working through the book "Atomic Habits". LOVE IT!
  • babynurse123
    babynurse123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I’m a retired L&D RN, worked this area for 17 years. I absolutely loved it it! Hard work but rewarding. I’m on this diet this time with my Daughter and Granddaughter. My Daughter cooks a healthy supper and we do our own thing the other part of the day. It’s so much easier doing it with others and having others watching you! lol 😂 I will send you a friend request. I’m from SC.