Weekly Post 14/01/2019 - 20/01/2019

Meghan509
Meghan509 Posts: 1,953 Member
Good morning all!

Hope your week is off to a great start. Mine seems to be!

Keeping this post quick for now. Speak to you all soon. Have a great day!!

Replies

• jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Had an OK weekend. Not W&M right now because it is just too much time for me right now. Just eyeballing my food until I realize it is not a great plan. Focusing on getting my workouts in.

Rainy and cold here. A bit dreary for SoCal. Looks like the midwest has had it much worse. This too shall pass...

Have a great day, even so, all.
  • Meghan509
    Hey gang.
    Tough day here. Was in an accident on my way to work. A guy ran a stop sign. Not my fault. I am okay. Little shaken up. Waiting for Insurance to call me with next steps. Car was towed. Ugh. Back home for now.
    Will check in soon.
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Oh no meg, so sorry to hear that, hope you’re ok!!!

Busy this week but will check back later
  • Meghan509
    God morning everybody!

Thanks @mamainthekitchen

Been feeling okay after the accident. The insurance gave me a rental car since my car was towed and the airbag went off, etc... Waiting for the insurance company to call with more information. If it is fixable or if it is a "loss". My poor little CRV. She is only a little over a year old and she has 18,000 miles. Still a baby. :(

Had a good appointment last night with my Physical Therapist. I told her about what happened and told her my neck was feeling a little stiff, possibly from whip lash. She gave me some massage to help loosen it up. She mentioned that the medication I take for the arthritis also is helping me feel better and prevent damage to my back and neck. So that's good.

Plugging along here. Crazy still with work, but I find it is feast or famine.

Speak to you all soon. :)
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Oh Meghan the air bag went off? Holy! So scary! Glad you were not seriously injured. Hope it won’t take forever with your vehicle... I think I remember when you got that!!

I had a lovely lunch out yesterday... salmon burger was my choice and it did not disappoint! Served with a leafy green salad with all kinds of goodies within it, including one date half! It was all very delish and filling so for dinner I opted for a mock cesear salad... ie; chopped romaine and a homemade lemony mayo dressing with lots of black pepper... good in a pinch when I don’t have cesear dressing and was not in the mood to go get some. Today I’m still full! Tomorrow is a fasting day but today I may just have a low day. My dog is limping and the vet has her in anti inflammatory meds and I’m not to walk her so I’m missing my walk with her.. she’s looking at me like she’s done something wrong. I feel bad for her.

Hope everyone is settling into the new year now. Happy fasting people!
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,515 Member
    @Meghan509 Sorry about your accident! I am glad that you are ok and I hope your car is, too!

@mamainthekitchen Your salads sound yummy! My cat got in a fight last week and he had to have stitches. He is so mad at me. He has to wear a cone and he can't go outside. Gotta love the pets! LOL

@jknight001 It has been horrible weather here in the Midwest. Foggy and rainy and COLD. Recess duty is no fun!

I came home early today because I am sick. This is the most I have been sick in YEARS! I need to make sure I take my vitamins. Going to bed early and hoping I can sleep this off. Classes start next week. Have a good weekend! Happy fasting!