Looking for accountability

Options
Hi everyone. New to the group but have been on and off paleo for years. I want to get back to a strick paleo lifestyle and loose some weight. I have a histamine intolerance, leaky gut, and adrenal fatigue that work against me but I need to get back on track! Looking for some accountability and maybe a few challenges to get motivated and stay that way!

Replies

• GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    It's great to re-commit, it will definitely aid in your inner healing. Have you done a Whole30? I've used it in the past to detox from the effects of the standard american diet (SAD).
  • Cerebrus189
    Cerebrus189 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky. I'd be willing to be your accountability partner. I'm looking to start again too. It's been a few years since I've done Paleo but it seems to be the only thing that really helped me in reducing my body's inflammation. Now that I've started experiencing more joint issues, I think it's time to get back to it. Let me know if you're still interested.
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky & everyone!
    I just Restarted Primal on Jan 8 - so 2.5weeks in ! I’m super motivated already by my loss in lbs and inches - I’m on every day and can check in with you !! I’ll send a request!!
    Mel ;)