Good finds

gimmekimchee_x
gimmekimchee_x Posts: 24 Member
edited January 2019 in Social Groups
With keto being so popular I'm finding a lot of good quick options at the store! What have you found?
dbr2mvhs71v8.jpg

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    I love those sargento nut/cheese things...we took them on our last family vacation and they were wonderful road trip snacks
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    qw494z7dq2av.png
    This is my favourite snack.
  • Lucy17128
    Lucy17128 Posts: 53 Member
    Baybell cheeses - so tasty and zero carbs. Also blue cheese stuffed olives
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    There are so many more options now that are geared towards low carb eaters! Some food manufacturers are beginning to get it!

I found frozen egg patties, and pre cooked sausage patties that I can pop in the microwave, and add some cheese to for a quick breakfast! I need to get some more now, so I can’t provide a picture right now, but were purchased at Walmart (where else! Lol!).

I will be looking for those with the bacon and cheese already added!
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Aldi's has two of my favorite snacks...pre cut salami "coins" and pre cut cheddar cheese slices (maybe an inch and a half little squares). They also have almonds and always have a good price for blackberries. We often stop there on our way to kid functions for snacks.
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 276 Member
    5nerz6mdec36.jpg
  • KetoZandra
    KetoZandra Posts: 132 Member
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    I found a whole cartload of low-carb foods!

txs9ema23wah.jpg

Party at FIT_Goat's place!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    My cart used to always look like that. Lately, I have been buying less at a time and shopping more often.
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 276 Member
    Malimalai wrote: »
    5nerz6mdec36.jpg

200 g Super Lo-Cal noodles or rice is made from konjac root🍜🥡 . We grow them in Thailand.100 g /44 k j /sugar,carbs <0.5 g/ fiber 3.7 g .You can make a big bowl of tasty fried noodle or noodle soup.It fills you up and NO CARBS!!! 😋🤤😁I find them in Australian supermarkets and Asian groceries.👍