OMAD food pics!

njg321
njg321 Posts: 4 Member
Hi everyone!

I thought it would be cool to start a thread where we share some photos of our OMAD meals and maybe a short description, just to give each other nice, tasty ideas. I'll kick it off!

For this meal I have 2 eggs, 4 rashes of bacon, 2 pieces of toast with butter and cheese, a tomato, 100grams of spinach fried in butter, half an avocado and a mango/banana lassi that I blended up (vanilla yoghurt, 1 mango, 1 banana and drop of milk) for dessert I had a chocolate magnum ice cream. Delicious!

Cheers!

Nick

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    That all looks delicious Nick :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    *yummy*
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    It looks like you did not make crispy bacon, and as a fellow chewy bacon person, I appreciate you.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    jadeblue14 wrote: »
    It looks like you did not make crispy bacon, and as a fellow chewy bacon person, I appreciate you.

PREACH!
  • njg321
    1xxjubj7q9dx.jpg

24 nuggets, Big Mac, med fries, yogurt/banana/spinach smoothie, chocolate magnum ice cream for dessert
  • oh love some McD! Haven't had it in ages. :0)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Me either and man it looks soooooooooooooooooo good......
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I'm not a huge McD's fan, but oh nuggets - I can eat my body weight (literally...I could probably eat 180 nuggets, God's honest truth) in nuggets!

This is why I love OMAD - eat what you want, have flexibility, lose weight, feel great. #ThatIsALL :-D
  • jadeblue14
    jadeblue14 Posts: 182 Member
    I'm not a huge McD's fan, but oh nuggets - I can eat my body weight (literally...I could probably eat 180 nuggets, God's honest truth) in nuggets!

This is why I love OMAD - eat what you want, have flexibility, lose weight, feel great. #ThatIsALL :-D

Nuggets are the best, with a side of fries. That's the only thing I ever get at McDs.
  • njg321
    Also been eating more slowly, enjoying every bite and appreciating it, as I used to just shovel it down. I woke up once again feeling lighter, leaner and more energised with a clear mind... and I ate 24 nuggets last night, which were absolutely delicious, haha! I'm loving this!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    I love nuggets too :)