Make the Better Choice - 1/21/19

Options
minimyzeme
minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
Make the Better Choice (MTBC) - 01/21/2019

All of us are faced with those times when making the "best" choice is something that isn't going to happen. Sometimes that is by circumstance...sometimes by limited choice...or sometimes personal preference.

DOCKANZ, a GoaD stalwart for several years, coined the phrase "Make the Better Choice" (MTBC) several years ago, and it's become an anchor for several of us on GoaD over the years. Basically, if you can't make the BEST choice...make the BETTER choice. You can, at least, do that much.

So - how have you made the better choice today?

Replies

• minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    We were invited to a neighborhood gathering last night. I knew it was coming but didn't know what was going to be served. I ate light during the day intentionally saving points.

On arrival, I was offered a glass of red wine, which was quite good. There was an array of foods offered including pizza, cookies, fruit, air-popped popcorn (unbuttered), candy, etc.

I steered clear of the pizza, had quite a bit of popcorn and fruit, an additional glass of wine and one homemade cookie. That ended up being dinner.

I came in just at my WW point allotment for the day, feeling good about moving forward today.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Left 14 WW points on the table because I hit my MFP calorie goal. Double tracking is a pain, but saves me from over eating.
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,193 Member
    Options
    Despite running late this morning, I packed my breakfast & lunch and brought them with me.