Introductions

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to the February 2019 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better. GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Hello there, been here for a few months must be 6 or 7 now. I'm a triathlete maintaining weight into racing season, my aim for this year is to make it to the winners circle every month. BIG challenge!
    Best of luck to everyone!
  • 911Nrs
    911Nrs Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    teriseaton wrote: »
    Hi, I am afraid I may have joined a group above my level...…….I am 57, 5' 3", 202 lbs. Please let me know if you think this group may be more then I need right now. Thank you, Teri.

Hi Teri you and I are at about the same starting point. I am 5'1" 194.4lbs. On Jan 1st I was at 202lbs and thru Keto alone I have dropped the 7lbs but I need to do more to get healthy, I need to exercise.

I don't think this group is more than you need right now I think it is exactly what you and I both need right now. ~Cari

• rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I think this group is for anyone, really anyone. I failed massively the first few months, I considered to stop posting (who bothers anyways) but it somehow bugged me in the depth of my mind so I kept at it.
    Expect to fail. Will power is not a magical thing that you are born with or without, it's something you grow a bit every day and failing too. Because failing should make you mad enough with yourself to make you more accountable in future.
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    teriseaton wrote: »
    Hi, I am afraid I may have joined a group above my level..

This group is definitely for everyone! No judgment, no pressure, no fear. Glad you're here!!
  • 2019thebestyear
    2019thebestyear Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Kay. I am 31 years old female, I currently weigh 95 kgs and my goal weight is 58 kgs. I think 2019 is my year. So I really look forward to this challenge and the wonderful company of all you people.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life Oh I like the way that sounds!!! Thank you so much for welcoming me and encouraging me to stick with you guys. I'm in!!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    @jan110144 Great advise!! Thank you very much. I feel much better now about my participation in this challenge group. I may still be a bit nervous, "can I do this", but I'm in. Thanks!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    @bsbaz2018 I also am 70 pounds overweight if I was to look at what the charts say, and where I really should be. I hope to get back to that, but I am taking it slow, one day/step at a time. I have learned I have to set myself shorter/smaller goals or it does become discouraging. Glad you're back for another month. This will be my first...…...this go-round ;) I have been strong for 3 days, but fearful of when that day comes something detours me away and I stray. When that day comes I am looking forward to this group lifting me up. :)