February 25 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    6n2y2m0sck6l.jpg

It's time to start declaring your intention to be a Winner's Circle Qualifier. Some of you have 3 pass days, but, you can make it!! Decide to make it!!
    Who will be in the coveted February Winner's Circle?
    Take a stand!!
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Planning on it, but will definitely be more of a challenge than normal.
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I signed up for March too. Likely to hit maintenance target before the end of that one .... (either permanently or maybe I will "hold station" at my planned target while I try out a new exercise program, and then see if I end up drifting even lower towards BMI Dead Center Normal .... wasn't originally planning to go quite that low but we shall see what we shall see ... I'll be more interested in vanity inches than vanity pounds at that point.)
    How exciting!! Very happy for you
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    Options
    Argh.
    I have to go see a surgeon Thursday to evaluate for a procedure, perhaps same day.

I’m out for Feb Winners as I just took Pass #2 and #3 for past two days for infection.
    I should be on track to lose more weight but at a lower rate as I am recording and have not strayed from my calories.

I’ve signed up for March, and will see where I’m at after Thursday.
    Regardless, it will be a month of accountability..

Was so close to end of Feb. ☹️
    Scarlet

Sounds like you have the right attitude to carry you through this. I'm here for ya like you've been doing for me ;)