Food motivation!

Options
Coral333
Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
Ladies - I need help! Will power is brilliant through the week, I'm really focused on both workouts and my meal plan but the weekend I fall well off the wagon :disappointed:
My husband works shifts so when he's off at the weekend we tend to do what's easiest so we can spend more time together. This weekend I've had pizza, a Chinese and grazed on crisps and biscuits.
Any tips on reigning in the fun (and the husband sized portions??) Xx

Replies

• kimba516
    kimba516 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Crisps and biscuits- are you in the UK? Because if you are you have access to mcveties digestives and Hob Nobs and all bets are off!! 😜😜😜 I lived in Edinburgh during college and those were my faves!!

But really just try to look at each day as a new chance to get on track! There is nothing magical about being on the wagon or off. We had houseguests and a major snowstorm this weekend and so it was wine, dessert and my husband made cookies and hot chocolate with baileys!! Today was a new day so I’m back on high protein and high veggies!

Onward and upwards!
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Oh don't get me started on the digestives! @kimba516 Chocolate digestives are the best and once a packet is open that's it! :smiley: Yes - UK and Scotland actually!

Definitely need to get away from viewing days as "good" and "bad" or on the wagon or off. Have been on it the last few days so feeling better already. Veggies and protein sound a plan! Xx
  • kimba516
    kimba516 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    dinner tonight: sweet potato ‘zoodles’ with a shrimp-(vegan)butter-garlic-pesto sauce. And it was SOOOO good. 0e2fchn2bp54.jpeg