Chilean Seabass

DvlDwnInGA
DvlDwnInGA Posts: 368 Member
Anyone have a good recipe for this? I purchased some at Costco and I started making some last night. I ended up doing a recipe similar to a tuscan salmon that I do, but would like something new from anyone out there who has a good recipe.

Thanks in advance. :)

Replies

• kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    We eat a good amount of fish and 98% of the time I just pan fry it in browned butter.

If you like things like peppers, capers, black olives etc look up a "Veracruz" fish recipe. Might be similar to your Tuscan though.

There is also a Mama's Supper Club Tilapia recipe that would be good on seabass. It's base is parmesan and mayo.
  • KetoZandra
    KetoZandra Posts: 132 Member
    I've cooked it before Keto where I marinated it over night in a honey and soy sauce mixture, that was very yummy. If I made it now I think I would try soy sauce and ginger as a glace/sauce rather than marinating it.
  • DvlDwnInGA
    kpk54 wrote: »
    We eat a good amount of fish and 98% of the time I just pan fry it in browned butter.

If you like things like peppers, capers, black olives etc look up a "Veracruz" fish recipe. Might be similar to your Tuscan though.

There is also a Mama's Supper Club Tilapia recipe that would be good on seabass. It's base is parmesan and mayo.

That tilapia recipe looks really good. Thank you for sharing. The Veracruz recipe I have also saved. :smile:
  • DvlDwnInGA
    KetoZandra wrote: »
    I've cooked it before Keto where I marinated it over night in a honey and soy sauce mixture, that was very yummy. If I made it now I think I would try soy sauce and ginger as a glace/sauce rather than marinating it.

Soy ginger would be good also. Thank you for the ideas. :smile: