Can you help us? Living the Lifestyle (LTL) - Feb. Edition

Options
minimyzeme
minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
We're well into it--the new year, that is!

Thanks to all of you who participated in the January LTL. Now's YOUR chance to put a little effort into our place on the web and help out here. If you get and / or share ideas from this thread; if it helps you along the way, please participate by taking responsibility for posting the LTL question for one of the weekdays each week in the month of February.

If you've been sitting on the sidelines, this is a great opportunity to join in (or initiate) the conversation. Indicate your day of choice and I'll put the final template together by Feb. 1 .

Thanks in advance. B)

Replies

• minimyzeme
    Options
    We meet here to explore, share, celebrate and (sometimes) agonize over how we do (or don't) incorporate weight loss guidelines into our daily lives. "It's a lifestyle, not a diet" is easily and often said, but sometimes not so simply put into practice.

This is a thread for everyone. If you're new to GoaD, or to weight loss, your questions and comments are always welcome. If you're maintaining, or a long-term loser, your thoughts on the topic may be just what someone else needs to hear. If you're reading this, join in the discussion!

Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion. Thread starters for February are below:

Monday -
    Tuesday -
    Wednesday - minimyzeme (Kim)
    Thursday -
    Friday -

Today's Topic:
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,943 Member
    Options
    Monday - imastar2 (Derrick)
    Tuesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -

Today's Topic:
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,193 Member
    Options
    Tuesday -
    Thursday - misterhub (Greg)
    Friday -

Today's Topic:
  • minimyzeme
    Options
    Alright, we're on a good, consistent roll with a usual cast of characters. Any chance someone who's not a regular would join us? Thanks in advance.
  • minimyzeme
    Options
    The window's closing. Don't be bashful...
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,193 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I was hoping someone who hasn’t done this in a while would step up.

Put me in for Tuesdays
  • minimyzeme
    Options
    I was hoping someone who hasn’t done this in a while would step up.

I was hoping the same! Thanks for helping out though, @gadgetgirlIL ! Would really appreciate someone to take Fridays...

Tuesday - gadgetgirlIL (Regina)
    Friday -

Today's Topic:

• Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Am not great at asking questions or a lot of words but I'll put my two cents in for Fri.
  • Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Friday - jerdtrmndone (Jerry)

Today's Topic:
  • minimyzeme
    Options
    Thank you, Jerry! @Jerdtrmndone !
  • minimyzeme
    Options
    We meet here to explore, share, celebrate and (sometimes) agonize over how we do (or don't) incorporate weight loss guidelines into our daily lives. "It's a lifestyle, not a diet" is easily and often said, but sometimes not so simply put into practice.

This is a thread for everyone. If you're new to GoaD, or to weight loss, your questions and comments are always welcome. If you're maintaining, or a long-term loser, your thoughts on the topic may be just what someone else needs to hear. If you're reading this, join in the discussion!

Each weekday, a new topic is offered up for discussion. Thread starters for February are below:

Friday - jerdtrmndone (Jerry)

Today's Topic: