What program to follow

wandering44
wandering44 Posts: 27 Member
My husband and I discovered Dr. Annette Bozworth on the internet (Dr. Boz - not Oz). We have been following her recommendations to the letter for a month and have had much success with the keto diet. She has numerous YouTube videos on the internet. We also purchased her book "Anyway You Can". It is also available on Kindle. I have Stage IV cancer and the diet has improved my situation a great deal. My husband has also had improvement in his health in addition to losing weight. I am not making specific claims about her or anyone else - do your own research. She recommends 20 grams of carbs per day, 133 grams fat. Protein is calculated by dividing your desired weight by 2.2 (i.e. desired weight 150 divided by 2.2 = 68. We have found the program easy to follow after doing research on the nutritional values of the foods we are eating. We are using MFP to track our food intake, which is critical. Hope this helps. Lots of us are doing this and I see a great deal of success.

Replies

• Longshore
    Longshore Posts: 221 Member
    That seem low on protein to me. But I will do some research on this thanks for advice I appreciate it.