TEAM: Flab-U-Less (February)

Options

Replies

• landryferguson
    landryferguson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @landryferguson I also need your preferred weigh in day along with your starting weight. Thanks!

My starting weight is 163 and my weigh in day is Sunday, so I'm weighing myself this morning.
  • landryferguson
    landryferguson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    February week 2
    Username: landryferguson
    SW: 163
    CW: 161.2
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    WA_Teacher
    February Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 214.6
    Current Weight: 214.3
  • bryony_bby
    bryony_bby Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 3/2/19

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, walked the dog for an hour
    Goals/Day/Comments: I've been good today, avoided the sugary popcorn at the cinema today. Feeling motivated.
  • benbowers
    benbowers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday 3rd

Exercise: 6 mile run easy pace.
    Comments: TIRED!!!!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @over_oxers Very nice weigh in and a fun filled hike with the family! Go you!
    @landryferguson Awesome! Got you in. Thanks!
    @WA_Teacher Another great weigh in! Everyone is doing wonderful today!
    @bryony_bby very nice day!
    @benbowers I'd bet you are tired! Kudos on that run!
  • mram3582
    Options
    So, I got a new scale yesterday and there is almost a 10lbs difference. ???IDK I changed my starting weight since it is still the beginning of the month but I have no idea why there is such a big difference. My other scale WAS almost 20yrs old though.
  • erinam92
    erinam92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Feb 3rd

Exercise: didn't do any workouts today but I was running around after 2 young kids all day.
    Comments: nothing too strenuous today but not particularly sedentary either.
  • mram3582
    Options
    @erinam92 Sounds like a good day to me! Running after kids IS a workout in itself!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 02/03 Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories:under
    Exercise:no
    Daily goal: Incorporate more "soylent green" in my diet. Tomorrow-we do it again.
    For the newcomers confused about my goals: The first month I did this I got tired of the same goal everyday (eat less, move more) so I just started putting up random references that usually had sci-fi/ fantasy references because there were a lot of nerds in our group. I finally got to the point where I was running out of references and was going to do something else or stop all together, but too many people missed all the reference...so....I have random sci-fi references every night now.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: February 3rd
    Calories: Nope, over did it with Super Bowl nachos.
    Exercise: 50 mins on the treadmill
    Last night's sleep: 8.5 hours
    Today's water intake: 66.8 ounces
  • tesie30
    tesie30 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Daily
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. Rode my bike at the park. Beautiful weather today.
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Daily post Feb 3 Sunday
    Track; yes
    Calories ;under-
    Exercise ; nothing deliberate
    NSV; I started a new weaving project today and that involves crawling around on the floor tyeing up treadles (think pedals) - the last time I had to do this it was a lot harder for me physically . Today I felt more flexible and less uncomfortable down there doing what I call “loom yoga”
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Exercise: Yes- 30 minutes of cardio
    Goals/Day: Need to do better with water but other than that I'm doing well staying under. Still trying to stick with 16/8 IF most days of the week.
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    For the newcomers, my name is Crystal, I am married and have 3 kids with my youngest being 9 months old. I started MFP July 2018. I've lost 32 lbs so far, looking to lose around 10 more. My calorie goal is set to 1200 calories/day. Most days I stay within my goal but I do have a couple days here and there where I do not log. Looking to lose at least 3 pounds this month. My weight loss has really slowed down the last couple of months, but it's to be expected when close to your goal. Also my food choices haven't been the greatest, but trying to do better. Good luck everyone!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @WA_Teacher I think that a lot of people overdid it on the Super Bowl nachos. Great job on all the water and sleep!
    @tesie30 Yes, it was a beautiful day here too...I got to see 10mins of it! I'm slightly jealous of park day. Maybe Thursday if they let me have a day off.
    @cindyk4919 Sounds like a workout! It is awesome that you're already feeling more comfortable doing it too!
    @cdavisdeva another great day!
  • mram3582
    Options
    A lot of Monday weighers in the ring tomorrow:
    @benbowers
    @dheliason
    @evangsimmons170
    @gatorbob353
    @KarmaD9102
    @rekvar12
    @Starshine15