21-day challenge, Primal Blueprint

Options
primalpam
primalpam Posts: 64 Member
https://www.vimify.com/kojdw

Hey all:
The Primal Blueprint (Mark Sisson) is starting a new 21-day challenge on February 1st.

This is not my program and I do not make any money from this....just sharing as an FYI. I volunteer as a "mentor" for them, answering questions and such.

If you're struggling with your new year goals and feel some group accountability may help, give it a go. It's only $9.99.

Pam

Replies

• FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Is the basic outline of what you would be doing this one?

35mwlq6fz0wh.gif
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    So...eat like I eat as part of this group...and get support like I do as part of this group...but this group is free and has some of the smartest people I've ever "met"?

Nopes. I'm good.
  • primalpam
    primalpam Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    Is the basic outline of what you would be doing this one?

35mwlq6fz0wh.gif

Yes, it's run through an app with Daily Tasks to complete related to food, exercise, sleep, play, stress, etc.

Sorry you all find this amusing. A lot of people find it very helpful. Clearly I should not have shared the info.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    primalpam wrote: »
    Yes, it's run through an app with Daily Tasks to complete related to food, exercise, sleep, play, stress, etc.

Sorry you all find this amusing. A lot of people find it very helpful. Clearly I should not have shared the info.

I wasn't speaking negatively about it. There's nothing wrong with sharing what you're doing and finding a program that motivates you. There's a lot of the primal way of things that appeals to me.
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,187 Member
    Options
    @primalpam thank you for sharing this. I love Mark Sisson. About 10 years ago I lost a good bit of weight following in part his Paleo plan. I may look into this. It takes a village and sometimes I like to be a member of different tribes at the same time.