Jactop Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/28 - 19,892
    3/1 - 15,200
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Friday check in....(first improvement on my weekend)
    Calories/WW points I used almost all of my extra points yesterday but I am not in the negative for a change! (Second improvement for this weekend.)
    Water: I’m not sure. I had a day from hell yesterday so I concentrated on tracking my food at least.
    Exercise: Didn’t turn out how I expected which is a bummer but you can’t always control everything. I had no idea how many steps I had until just now 10,719.
    Goals for today: Eat low points through the day since we have dinner out again. Get a small work out in shortly to get some activity points (third improvement on my weekend) and check in again tonight/tomorrow morning. Attempt to stay out of the negative for points but I have a feeling cocktails will push me over and if they do I am not going to beat myself up, I will just work out more to dig myself out. Lol I refuse to not have a loss this week!

I’m in for a hiking trail challenge!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Steps
    2/28 - 19,892
    3/1 - 15,200

Welcome back! Hope you had a great trip!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Username- digger61
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Weigh in Week: 4
    Previous Weight: 249
    Current Weight: 245
    wow down 4 this week
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: under
    water over
    Exercise : Yes, 60 mins weight training,
    goals today under carbs,swimming and walking
  • Kres567
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Username- digger61
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Weigh in Week: 4
    Previous Weight: 249
    Current Weight: 245
    wow down 4 this week

Woohoo!!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    ka97 wrote: »
    Friday weigh-in 154.8

I am going to have to sit out for March. I'm completely overwhelmed with work and just can't manage the regular check-ins. My state assessment portfolios are due at the end of March, so once that's done life should be good again.

No worries - we look forward to having you back in April!!! Is it okay if we move you to cheer squad for the month?

What's the cheer squad?
  • Kres567
    Options
    Friday weigh-in 154.8

I am going to have to sit out for March. I'm completely overwhelmed with work and just can't manage the regular check-ins. My state assessment portfolios are due at the end of March, so once that's done life should be good again.

No worries - we look forward to having you back in April!!! Is it okay if we move you to cheer squad for the month?

What's the cheer squad?

@broncobuddee might be able to explain it better than me. But the main thing is no requirement to weigh in. You can still be part of the group, check in and post now and then if you want. Many people move to that section of the spreadsheet when they need to take a break or might be maintaining for a while. Mark anything to add?
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh-in 154.8

What's the cheer squad?

@broncobuddee might be able to explain it better than me. But the main thing is no requirement to weigh in. You can still be part of the group, check in and post now and then if you want. Many people move to that section of the spreadsheet when they need to take a break or might be maintaining for a while. Mark anything to add?

Not much to add. It's a great way to stay associated with the group when you know you're coming back in a month or two. You can pop in to the team thread as time permits without the guilt of a missing a defined check in (weigh in) due to time constraints.
  • broncobuddee
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    JenAWhite wrote: »
    Steps: -I need to be out for March!! I was so inspired by this step challenge that I copied it at work and have over 60 people in it. I’ll be logging all those, so better take a break logging steps here for the month. maybe @UTMom81 could have my spot!!

That’s amazing Jen! It’s great when we can influence others with our good habits.

I think (but not confirmed) that the step challenge may be paused for a while. Some of the captains are step tired from tracking and logging all of the steps.

It looks like they are leaving it up to the individual teams as to whether they continue with step tracking. There won't be anything group-wide. Is there interest in continuing to track steps within the team?

I have a crazy idea, and I may really regret brininging this up! Lol. How about we hike the Appalachian Trail together as a group? I’m following several real AT hikers who are beginning right now. We start in Georgia and hike to Maine. If we can figure out how many steps are a mile, I’ll try to post pictures from the real trail as we make progress along the way. My heart is always on the trail this time of year anyway. @kres567 and @broncobuddee do you think this is something we can make work? Or is it TOO much work?

I’m up for it! Always good to have a new challenge to keep us motivated! Do we still track it on our f2F spreadsheet where we log our weigh ins?

I think that would work. It could be open to however many people want to participate. Wouldn’t be restricted since we wouldn’t be competing against any other teams. Unless that spreadsheet could only be used for a competition. Y’all know more about that than I do.

We can work it however the team thinks would work best. Mari added a section at the bottom of each team's tab on the spreadsheet for those that want to track steps, rather than a tab for the entire group (all teams) as we had been doing. We can use that or another format.
  • broncobuddee
    Options
    Hey team!

Several administrative things:

First, please plan to head over to our March thread starting tomorrow (Sunday, March 3). It is at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10730134/mission-slimpossible-march-2019#latest

Second, please check your starting weight on the new March spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uj1qTpBTlPo5T5Weqy47sOjWzXA4OPME_Fyytorsa_o/edit#gid=2032789470 It should match your week four weigh in for February. Please let us know if I got it wrong.

Third (for the steppers), please check the February step challenge spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-uPPfa0CHwfqbHFrqiqwSWzQLg0dz1iV-dyBF65bekE/edit#gid=1792796776 and help me fill in any missing holes.

And finally, just looking for a small handful of weigh-ins to close out the week/month: @alys_plate92 @19shmoo69 @pjmfitforme

Thanks!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh-in 154.8

What's the cheer squad?

Not much to add. It's a great way to stay associated with the group when you know you're coming back in a month or two. You can pop in to the team thread as time permits without the guilt of a missing a defined check in (weigh in) due to time constraints.

That sounds good!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options

I have a crazy idea, and I may really regret bringing this up! Lol. How about we hike the Appalachian Trail together as a group? I’m following several real AT hikers who are beginning right now. We start in Georgia and hike to Maine. If we can figure out how many steps are a mile, I’ll try to post pictures from the real trail as we make progress along the way. My heart is always on the trail this time of year anyway. @kres567 and @broncobuddee do you think this is something we can make work? Or is it TOO much work?

Hey, I like this idea!! I'm in Georgia so we can all meet up at my house to start our walk up the trail! :D:D

Check in for Saturday:
    Calories: Over
    Water: A lot over
    Exercise: 60 minutes on the treadmill

Today is my birthday and I did super on my intermittent fasting and eating. Until dinner that is! B) I made my favorite chicken parm and pasta and of course a couple of glasses of Shiraz. I will finish the wine with some dark chocolate that hubby gave me later on tonight. <3

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

I have a crazy idea, and I may really regret bringing this up! Lol. How about we hike the Appalachian Trail together as a group? I’m following several real AT hikers who are beginning right now. We start in Georgia and hike to Maine. If we can figure out how many steps are a mile, I’ll try to post pictures from the real trail as we make progress along the way. My heart is always on the trail this time of year anyway. @kres567 and @broncobuddee do you think this is something we can make work? Or is it TOO much work?

Hey, I like this idea!! I'm in Georgia so we can all meet up at my house to start our walk up the trail! :D:D

Check in for Saturday:
    Calories: Over
    Water: A lot over
    Exercise: 60 minutes on the treadmill

Today is my birthday and I did super on my intermittent fasting and eating. Until dinner that is! B) I made my favorite chicken parm and pasta and of course a couple of glasses of Shiraz. I will finish the wine with some dark chocolate that hubby gave me later on tonight. <3
    Happy birthday!!!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hey team!

First, please plan to head over to our March thread starting tomorrow (Sunday, March 3). It is at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10730134/mission-slimpossible-march-2019#latest

Second, please check your starting weight on the new March spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Uj1qTpBTlPo5T5Weqy47sOjWzXA4OPME_Fyytorsa_o/edit#gid=2032789470 It should match your week four weigh in for February. Please let us know if I got it wrong.

Third (for the steppers), please check the February step challenge spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-uPPfa0CHwfqbHFrqiqwSWzQLg0dz1iV-dyBF65bekE/edit#gid=1792796776 and help me fill in any missing holes.

And finally, just looking for a small handful of weigh-ins to close out the week/month: @alys_plate92 @19shmoo69 @pjmfitforme

Thanks!

19shmoo69
    Week-( I'm not sure)
    Saturday
    P.W.-241
    C.W.-249
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Hey team!

Thanks!

I could not find the step section.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Happy birthday @TeresaW1020! 🎂🎂🎂
  • Kres567
    Options
    Saturday check in

Calories: over for sure
    Water: not enough but still drinking
    Exercise: 45 min power walk

My day started perfect - great breakfast and awesome power walk. Lunch was okay too. But after that I couldn’t seem to eat enough to get rid of the hunger pains. Nothing was terrible but I just kept nibbling and grazing until now.

Goals for tomorrow:

1. Power walk in the morning
    2. Stick to my meal plan I made tonight
    3. Keep busy so I don’t eat all day!!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Steps.for 3/3 - 15,794
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Steps