2/25 8961
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    ShowKitten wrote: »
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    REVERSE PROGRESS

do4b0rpo131x.jpeg

So, the lady on the left was me 15 months ago... yes, I looked like that and today I am the lady on the right. When I saw the race photos I KNEW they were my new accountability photos.

Aside from that. Here are things I have noticed in the past week:
    1. When I sit at my desk, one leg hits the chair arm post.
    2. While driving, my hip digs into the seat belt clasp.
    3. In a meeting yesterday, the chair was again uncomfortably small.
    4. I can no longer paint my toenails comfortably.
    5. The cute panties I bought when I was at left are no longer cute on me. They are stretched out and my belly flops over -VERY SEXY!
    6. I have stopped trying to dress cute, I dress comfortable for my size.

My accountability has been misplaced, not lost. I am pretty sure I remember where I left it - so trying my best to get back on track again.

Before the 15K, my running buddy and I discussed that after our HM, we would only do 5 and 10ks. I said yesterday, "I wonder how it would feel to run the 15k 40lbs lighter?" The company has already sent us registration info for next year. I think I should register!!!!! Let's see how it feels!!!!

Love this! You're a badass in both and you'll get that accountability back.

I'm with you on the dressing. I bought lots of cute little jeans and jumpers when I was in onederland. Now I'm back in baggy clothes. I actually put my husband's tshirt and jammy bottoms on last night to feel small (he's 6ft 5 and also loosing weight). I want back in my cute jeans!

I see a beautiful person in both pictures but I totally get the other stuff totally......we will get back there!
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Aside from that. Here are things I have noticed in the past week:
    1. When I sit at my desk, one leg hits the chair arm post.
    2. While driving, my hip digs into the seat belt clasp.
    3. In a meeting yesterday, the chair was again uncomfortably small.
    4. I can no longer paint my toenails comfortably.
    5. The cute panties I bought when I was at left are no longer cute on me. They are stretched out and my belly flops over -VERY SEXY!
    6. I have stopped trying to dress cute, I dress comfortable for my size.

Thanks for sharing @Beka3695

My reverse transformation has been between 2011 when I weighed 58kgs (127lbs) and had 18% body fat to this year, twice the weight, got to 119.5 kgs (264lbs), 49% body fat. Some wake up moments:
    1. Going to an old style movie cinema, with the red velvet, which have much narrower seats than the modern multiplexs and not being able to sit comfortably as the arm rests bit into my thighs. Ditto at my mum's house, I had to carefully select which dining chairs I sat on - the ones without arm rests - or they bit into my thighs.
    2. Having trouble finding clothes that fit, having to go to multiple stores to find a pair of jeans as I can't get most pairs over my thighs even if they are a larger size. Buying whatever doe fits, because who cares what it looks like as long as it fits. Realising the most comfortable and best fitting pants I have are my pyjama pants, and considering whether I can get away with wearing them as normal pants (yes, I did do this a couple times while going out!)
    3. Very hot summer this year; constant thigh chafing, breaking a sweat across my forehead when I haven't actually done anything strenuous, my body having a hard time cooling itself down.
    4. Body temperature changes: usually my body temperature runs cold and I have sometimes been known to wear a jumper in summer while everyone else is in short sleeves, the battle with my partner who wants the air-con on and me finding it too cold was reversed this year, with me wanting the air con on and him finding it too cold.
    5. Persistent reoccurring thrush that has been hard to get rid of, and I know it's made worse by my weight as I am just about always damp in the underpants area from sweat.
    6. Playing with my baby niece and nephew and realising I don't have the strength to lift them high in the air or bop them on my leg for as long as I used to when their older brothers were the same age.
    7. Feeling of my own fat pressing in on me, getting in the way if I try to do yoga, slowing me down when I walk, making it hard to put shoes on and off (like when I was pregnant but with no excuse)

Time to lose it!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @luciicul - we can do this. We have done it before. I was at a nice deficit again today even having a couple drinks. I feel great and not deprived.

Small changes make for large changes!!!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    What are everyone's thoughts/feelings on doing the step challenge again next month? Is it too much for you? Do you like the push?

If you need someone, my steps range from 6000 to 8000.
  • suzabelle522
    suzabelle522 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Step challenge
    2/24 5,896
    2/25 5,833
    2/26 8,146
  • ssummerlin80
    ssummerlin80 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ssummerlin80
    Week 4
    PW 172.4
    CW 171.2
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Steps

26/2: 7590
  • mac90kh
    mac90kh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to continue the step challenge 🙂
    Steps
    2/26 7,763
    2/27 12,171
  • Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong
    Options
    Step Challenge:
    02/24 6,186
    02/25 6,069
    02/26 10,459
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Good Morning Team!

It appears the step challenge will be discontinued for the FAT 2 FIT challenge, but @boehle and I have discussed and we would like to keep it going for US - the Shrinking Assets.

The good thing- we don't have to limit the steppers to 10 - we can all play. You will be competing against your teammates only - so if you don't report, it just hurts you, not the team.

I am excited about this change and think it will be great for our team!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    @beka3695 and I chatted this morning and we are going to continue steps but just as a team challenge. So far we have:
    @boehle
    @Beka3695
    @mac90kh
    @lindamtuck2018
    @LaurieWrobo
    @TattooedDolphinGirl78
    @Luciicul
    There is no limit so everyone is free to join us!!
    I am going to challenge everyone this. The winner of the steps in March 2019, I will donate $5 to your favorite charity. (I know its not a lot but its better than nothing!!) Get to steppin next month kids!
  • boehle
    Options
    haha. I guess we should have discussed whom would post about it.
    We both got eager for a new month!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    The winner of the steps in March 2019, I will donate $5 to your favorite charity. (I know its not a lot but its better than nothing!!) Get to steppin next month kids!

I will match this!
  • boehle
    Options
    Due today for weights
    @LaurieWrobo
    @suzabelle522
  • suzabelle522
    suzabelle522 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    PW: 259.7
    CW: 257.6

I want to be in the steps challenge in March. I’m scheduled to have a total knee replacement on 4/2 so I need to really work my legs in March.
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Wednesday Check In

Today is day 3 of my renewed commitment. I ended yesterday with a deficit and feel good about it. Tonight is date night. I have pre logged breakfast, lunch and dinner - including wine and I am at 1143 for the day. I am happy with this. I feel like I have a little wiggle room for the JIC evening snack.

After this post I will go back and add a sugar free jello pudding to yesterday. About 2 years ago I found myself having AWFUL nighttime cravings for chocolate. @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong suggested the jello pudding which works wonders.

TALK WITH YOUR TEAM MATES You are not in this alone! If you are stuck, having issues, need suggestions - just ask. I recommend having your journals open. This way, if you get stuck, someone can help. When I was losing last time I hit a nice long plateau. I asked a teammate to review my diary and she suggested a few small changes that got me going again.

BWT - I am REALLY excited about March!!!!
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    @beka3695 and I chatted this morning and we are going to continue steps but just as a team challenge. So far we have:
    @boehle
    @Beka3695
    @mac90kh
    @lindamtuck2018
    @LaurieWrobo
    @TattooedDolphinGirl78
    @Luciicul
    I am going to challenge everyone this. The winner of the steps in March 2019, I will donate $5 to your favorite charity. (I know its not a lot but its better than nothing!!) Get to steppin next month kids!

IM in please!
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    @boehle
    @Beka3695
    @mac90kh
    @lindamtuck2018
    @LaurieWrobo
    @TattooedDolphinGirl78
    @Luciicul

I really like this, I didn’t want to join the challenge as I can’t walk very well so didn’t want to let team down. But, I also want to help improve my steps so if it’s only us I can join guilt-free and challenge myself :#
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Julie @boehle and I have the spreadsheet up and running. Unfortunately, since it is not part of the main group, it will not be visible to everyone.

Keep the commitments coming!
This discussion has been closed.