Introduce Yourself

Hi, all! We're so glad you joined us!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself and discuss your health and wellness goals!

Replies

• baileyhale22h
    baileyhale22h Posts: 1 Member
    Hey! I’m Bailey if anyone doesn’t know me, I work in recruiting. I am most excited about the wellness program because I think it’ll help me get back into shape! I’m not looking to lose much weight, but to eat healthier and feel healthier. Happy logging everyone 👋🏼
  • MotherTrucker88
    MotherTrucker88 Posts: 1 Member
    I’m Heather, and I drive for the reefer division. Changed my diet at the beginning of last December, and I’ve already lost 42 pounds. Now I’m trying to workout, but one can only do so much with resistance bands and a set of dumbbells. My reasons for this is for my health, but also major personal reasons. My current goal is to get to 250, with an ultimate goal of 200.
  • jerryw72855
    jerryw72855 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m Jerry. I drive Dry Van. Since I got out of the Army I have gained a few extra pounds and feel so out of shape.
  • connersmommy86
    connersmommy86 Posts: 8 Member
    I’m Danielle and I work in accounting! I need this challenge to help reach my step goals and be more active!! Sitting at a desk job is taking a toll on my health!! Here’s to an active month!!
  • SadieChurch1
    SadieChurch1 Posts: 8 Member
    Nice to "meet" you all! This is a place for all of us to encourage and cheer one another on. Please use this space to share tips, recipes, encouragement, etc.

Great job, @MotherTrucker88! Keep up the good work!
  • Swest2008
    Swest2008 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone my name is Steven West and I work in our Chattanooga TN office for our brokerage. I am very excited about participating in this Wellness challenge. Looking forward to seeing everyone’s results.
  • warn167
    warn167 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys, I’m Ben Warnick in the Brokerage office. Excited to participate in the challenge and look forward to the community!
  • tamarafosdick
    tamarafosdick Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone I’m Tamara Brothers from the Chattanooga office. Im apart of the fantastic sales team. My goal is 10 pounds down by the end of the month.
  • QueenCCSauls
    QueenCCSauls Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I'm Calandra Sauls aka CC new to RTI and I'm an OTR Driver. My goal is to lose 80 pounds by December 31, 2019, but with the help and support of God, the office staff and other RTI/TALI drivers I will make my goal. Good luck to all who are doing the challenge
  • My name is richard charles,I'm a local driver in the kc office.the reason for me is I am borderline diabetic and I need to eat healthier and get more exercise to change that.hope all a blessed and healthy day.
  • HellsSlave
    HellsSlave Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, name is Jesse Davis. I'm one of our flatbed/otr drivers out of kc. Been with rti almost 2 years. In January I weighed 233 pounds. My goal is 190 - 200... I'm currently down to 217