February Challenge

WifiresGettingFit
WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
edited February 2019 in Social Groups
Have any goals this month? Share them below!

I'll update the spreadsheet as soon as I'm able to get on my laptop which should be later tonight and will update here when it's ready.

02/03: I apologize for the delay, the spreadsheet is ready for anyone who wishes to use it this month!

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Thanks Kayla!

Goal for this month is get below 200lbs. I ended January at 204.8 and my goal is 1lb/week. However, I seem to be having a whoosh this week. My weight was 203 yesterday and 202 today which would would put me right on track with 1lb/week since the start of the year.

Related and other goals (basically the same as January):
    log food daily
    stretch daily
    intentional exercise at least 3 times a week
    meet daily step goal (6,000)
    floss daily
    enter spending in family budget at least weekly
    take baby Leo on more outings
  • WifiresGettingFit
    @puffbrat How did you do on your goals?
  • puffbrat
    @puffbrat How did you do on your goals?

FAIL! I did lose weight but not quite as much as desired. Everything else was basically completely ignored.

log food daily - ok but still at least 1 day week missing
    stretch daily - nope
    intentional exercise at least 3 times a week - barely did any
    meet daily step goal (6,000) - yeah right
    floss daily - ran out of floss can't find more of the kind I like so just haven't been doing it. Dentist appointment tomorrow :#
    enter spending in family budget at least weekly - nope, I think I have done it once this month
    take baby Leo on more outings - Sort of. We missed a birthday party because it was during nap time. Did set up and go to a playdate. Haven't done much else due to weather, laziness, and needing to grocery shop with baby Leo on Saturday mornings instead of Friday nights.

I guess this means my goals for March will be the same as always.

@WifiresGettingFit I also want to say not to worry about doing the spreadsheet if I am the only one using it.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    edited March 2019
    @puffbrat If it makes you feel any better, even if I did have goals, my turnout would probably be the same minus the any weight loss because that's what it always is but hey weight loss is weight loss, every little bit counts so that is a success! What kind of floss do you like that you cant find? I hope your dentist appointment goes well!

I'll be putting up the spreadsheet just in case someone else wants to jump in plus I think I need to go back to using it too. I did a lot better when I was using it, well most the time. haha. It'll be done tomorrow morning. =)
  • puffbrat
    My dentist appointment went better than expected. The cavity I thought I had turned out to be a small chip in a tooth that probably happened when I was clenching my job really badly a couple weeks ago. And my gums bled a lot less thanks to the flossing I did do since my previous appointment. I actually found some Oral B floss this weekend that I like. I prefer that floss that is just a string rather than flat and tape shaped, but it seems like tape floss is the trend since people feel it is more gentle.

Thanks @WifiresGettingFit for the spreadsheet. I do find it helpful to actually see what I have done for the month on one page instead of just remembering and pretending I have done well :D

• WifiresGettingFit
    @puffbrat I'm glad your dentist appointment wasn't as bad as you thought it would be and that you found floss you like. I've seen Paradontax toothpaste recommended for bleeding gum issues if you're looking for something else to try on top of flossing.

You're welcome! haha yeah it definitely helps to have it all at a glance =P
This discussion has been closed.