Fasting

Options
lia85013
lia85013 Posts: 30 Member
I am fasting today. I started this morning and I have been fasting since 9 am. It is now 4. So it has been 7 hours. I know this is nothing for a lot of Keto pros, but is my first time so I’m hopeful i will persevere until tomorrow morning. I will keep you posted!!

Replies

• lia85013
    Options
    Ok, so maybe I’m not good at it. I ate at 7pm. But I didn’t eat anything else after that until 20 this morning. I want to make a fasting day where we can share how well or bad it went.
  • lia85013
    Options
    That was 10
  • 1shoyos
    1shoyos Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto last Thursday so I haven’t done any fasting yet. When did you start?
  • lia85013
    Options
    I started about three weeks in. But it is different for everyone. You can intermittent fast, just eating when you are hungry. Once your body adapts to burning fat for fuel you will be able to go without food for hours during the day. For instance don’t have breakfast if you are not hungry. Eat when your body tells you. And remember the more fat you put in your body the fastest your body will adapt. Your carbs should not be more than 20g a day in the beginning, 4 to 5 weeks. Then add up to 30g a day little by little. If you have any questions let me know. I also added videos for beginning Keto. Please feel free to add me as your friend if you like so I can be of help at any time
  • StevenB79
    StevenB79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It takes at least 6 hrs to start burning stored fat when you fast.
  • lia85013
    Options
    Thank you Steven!