keto coaching

anyone ever used a coach to help jumpstart/for accountability? if so, any recs/links to websites ya can DM me? please do NOT promote yourself.

Replies

• KetoZandra
    KetoZandra Posts: 132 Member
    You are asking if we know someone you can pay to give you the information and support that we have here for free?
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    For a while when I started, there were like 4-5 people on here that I was messaging back and forth with. We kept each other accountable. It might not be all you are looking for, but maybe find 2-3 people on here with similar goals and similar stats as yourself and see if you can get a small group going. You can do it through direct messages, or I can even help you set up your own private support group.

I actually think the Carnivore Group works that way for a lot of people. We check in with each other and people get support.

I'm not saying there's no benefit from finding someone to pay. But, there are others here who want exactly what you want. You can all group together.
  • qweck3
    qweck3 Posts: 346 Member
    The folks on this board and generally happy to help you succeed. No charge. :smile:
  • KristaMac88
    KristaMac88 Posts: 163 Member
    I dont use a coach, theres a few facebook groups i am part of that i can ask questions when i need to. And i use Carb Manager, where you can put all your info in, it calculates the net carbs for you, and shows in a wheel how much you have left to hit your goal intake for carbs fats and protein for the day.
  • Sweatspiration
    Sweatspiration Posts: 33 Member
    KetoZandra wrote: »
    You are asking if we know someone you can pay to give you the information and support that we have here for free?

This feels rather condescending. Yes, I would find it helpful to pay someone for their time to help me for a month to get back on track and have consistent, real-time, over-the-phone communication to help me get out of a rut. I have been in other groups that always fade away very quickly, and if I'm drowning in life stuff, it's sometimes easier to have someone available off of social media.

Everyone else, thank you for your kind responses. I've found very little luck with small keto groups but will keep trying.
  • webble1
    webble1 Posts: 1 Member
    Check out "Go Keto With Casey" or "Pearls of Wisdom with Food and Keto Under 20" on YOU TUBE. Both offer 1:1 coaching and are great sources of support for the keto lifestyle.
  • amdev23_23
    amdev23_23 Posts: 68 Member
    Fitlordtamasin on YouTube offers Keto coaching on her website if you want to give her a try.
  • Sweatspiration
    Sweatspiration Posts: 33 Member
    Thanks @webble1 and @amdev23_23
  • CastIronDame
    CastIronDame Posts: 1 Member
    If you're still interested, i have a great keto YouTube channel, youtube.com/kuttinupketo. I do keto coaching and meal plans for a reasonable price! Just look me up on YouTube, Kuttin ' Up Keto!