Loosing weight?

Options
lia85013
lia85013 Posts: 30 Member
I have completed a 4 weeks Keto Diet. One thing I find interesting is that I can start fitting my old clothes, however, I don’t seem to be loosing a lot of weight. It is almost as if my body is starting to tighten up but preserving the weight. I wondered if my scale is just broken. Not the case my husband seems to be loosing weight without a problem. All I do is walk, no weight lifting or using machines. The misterios of Ketogenic state...

Replies

• imboswell721
    imboswell721 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have been on for 2 weeks and the same thing I have lost like 4lbs but the scale is not moving. This is driving me nuts.
  • iandrew59
    iandrew59 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same for me as well. Don't understand why the weight is not coming off. Up one, down two while I am sticking to Keto at 100%. I journal all my intake. You read blogs on Keto and it seems that the weight is falling off others.
  • lia85013
    lia85013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This isn’t great but at least don’t feel it’s just me lol. I am stuck at 12lbs weight loss. I’m hopeful I will get down some more this week. Dr Bosworth says we are going to be up and down for a bit before we see results since the first few lbs we loose is extra water we are retaining. We’ll see