What will you do tomorrow...

Options
minimyzeme
minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
to help you achieve your weight management objectives (besides signing on here)?

Replies

• minimyzeme
    Options
    Right now, my plan is to go to a WW meeting tomorrow night, although there is some freezing rain in the forecast.

I don't go every week but I find that going every other week or so is helpful. This group is pretty interactive and the leader is dynamic and experienced. I make a point to contribute to the meeting, but also end up learning from others.
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I might have to break out my microspikes to get to the fitness center tomorrow morning based on the dire predictions about the amount of ice we are supposed to get overnight. Our village is pre-treating the roads to help reduce the icing at least at the start of the storm.

I guess we haven't had an ice storm of this magnitude in 10 years so that is all the news stations are talking about.

I'm curious to see if my cataract doctor's office will cancel my 8am appointment. The warning runs from 6pm tonight until 6am tomorrow morning.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    I learned a long time ago that I need to just keep weighing, measuring and tracking. So today, tomorrow, ... just rinse and repeat!

Although I am planning to start walking, once we get a break in the crazy MI weather .
  • minimyzeme
    Options
    I'm planning to follow my WW plan for another day. That way I don't have to think about "forever"; I can just think of the day ahead of me.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,531 Member
    Options
    I think the most important thing is not to give up and keep finding a path forward, even if the trail is not to clear.