(A new daily thread?) What will you do today...

Options
minimyzeme
minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
..to help you reach your weight management objectives (besides signing on here)?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I've often heard advice from WW meeting leaders to those struggling: "If you can't do everything in your plan, just focus on one thing." Often times, by the time that member checks in the following week, doing their one thing helped them move to other aspects of their plan and get into a healthier routine.

So, with that intro, maybe this becomes a daily question as motivation / reminder to invest in your weight management plan. ?

Replies

• minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    My one thing for today is to make sure the dog gets a 2+ mile walk. With me at the other end of the leash.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,915 Member
    Options
    Today I'm getting back on the horse, dusting yesterday off, and going forward with my plan.
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    In spite of a head cold that had me starting the day with a wicked sinus headache, I did get to the fitness center for 1/2 of a weight routine and 20 minutes of treadmill walking. The reward was time in the steam room and a hot shower. I'm feeling more functional now. I also just had some homemade chicken veggie soup.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    My plan has been to go to the community center and check out my options. We're new to the neighborhood/city and it's much smaller than our last city (no Planet Fitness here!). Weather has stalled my efforts, we were snowed/iced in for a couple weeks. And my treadmill is still at my daughter's house and it's too icy to go out and walk. So my plan is to use my stability ball, TODAY! And in the future (when he gets back from vacation and roads clear), I'm planning to tag along with my son once or twice a week at his PF, 40 mins away. Need to supplement my diet to drop the weight!
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,193 Member
    Options
    I plan to eat the proper portion size, which almost always results in a downward trend for me.
  • Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    keep working at what I have set as a challenge of eating ice cream only one day a wk. This has been working for me and also helped with my night time snacking of unhealthy foods. I also am starting to see small down trends on the scale. Major improvement.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    And did 25 minutes on the stability ball, bouncing and arm exercises. If I could do that every day ... well, I guess in reality, I could. Hmmmm