Back on keto.

Alaplum
Alaplum Posts: 169 Member
I was on keto for about 8 months over a year ago, and lost close to 60 lbs. I hadn't cheated at all in the 10 or so months I was on keto, but I had been doing so good, and I'll just cheat for Christmas came into my head, well Christmas came and went and I could not stop the carbs, I don't even know how often I started again and failed. Usually within a few days, I had such a hard time. It got to the point that I gained back all the pounds I'd lost and an extra ten. I'm finally back on keto and I know for myself, I can't afford a cheat day. My system is screwed up, and it may need years to heal. It'll be a long time before I'd even consider one meal of carbs. I'm back on now and in just over 3 weeks I've lost 13 lbs.

I came to this forum to help myself get and stay in the keto headspace. I'm so happy to finally be back on keto long enough that the cravings mostly have stopped. For me it's not a few days, it's weeks to finally stop the extreme cravings. I guess it's different for everyone. So, hello. :)

Replies