Introductions

Options

Replies

• Cullinancl
    Cullinancl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New year! Looking to WIN this month! Whoo hooo!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching for you on the daily report threads!
  • redfoxco1
    redfoxco1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm so happy to have found the March UAC! I'm a thirty-something mother of two precious littles with about 60 lbs to lose. I have two family reunions to attend this summer, and I'm trying to lose as much weight as I safely can between now and then. (I'm pretending my extended family is mean and will demand I attend in a swimsuit for motivational purposes. ;) ) I started logging a week and a half ago and am down 3.2 lbs ... so far, so good. Looking forward to the challenge!
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    redfoxco1 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm so happy to have found the March UAC! I'm a thirty-something mother of two precious littles with about 60 lbs to lose. I have two family reunions to attend this summer, and I'm trying to lose as much weight as I safely can between now and then. (I'm pretending my extended family is mean and will demand I attend in a swimsuit for motivational purposes. ;) ) I started logging a week and a half ago and am down 3.2 lbs ... so far, so good. Looking forward to the challenge!

Hi @redfoxco1! It’s my 1st month on this challenge too. You totally crack me up, pretending they’re mean and you have to wear a swimsuit!!🤣😂 Great job logging and already 3.2 lbs smashed!👊🏻
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @SimonsChange! And congratulations on embarking on the best job ever. I can tell already you're going to be a great dad!!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

Happy to be back! I've been an old member of UAC back in 2017 when I first started my Weight loss journey and ended going from 270+ down to 168 and I was in the best shape of my life! since then I've gained some comfort weight with my Significant other which I've been happy with!

But I'm back now as recently we found out shes pregnant so now Ill be a father! She's now 17 weeks pregnant and I'd like to loose a good 20pounds maybe 30 before the child is born and I know UAC is a great way to do it

You have accomplished so much! You will have a lot to offer to us also. We're here to help you meet your goal before you meet your son or daughter.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    What a great start, @Heather9033!! That's great!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    Hello Everyone!
    I started UAC last month, I didn’t make it to the end, but I lost 11 pounds in February!
    I just turned 48 a wife and mother of 3 teen athletes. For me having to log every “Bite, Lick, Taste” was a true wake up call. I need to lose a good 50 lbs.

@heather9033 congrats on 11lbs smashed in Feb! I’m 48 too, yay!! Til Sept🤣😂 My 12 yr old is an athlete too, soccer ⚽️ tonight! My oldest son is 23 and was track/cross country and still runs, yay!! Gotta love our athletes. Let’s do this!😊👊🏻
  • tuffgirl19
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

Happy to be back! I've been an old member of UAC back in 2017 when I first started my Weight loss journey and ended going from 270+ down to 168 and I was in the best shape of my life! since then I've gained some comfort weight with my Significant other which I've been happy with!

But I'm back now as recently we found out shes pregnant so now Ill be a father! She's now 17 weeks pregnant and I'd like to loose a good 20pounds maybe 30 before the child is born and I know UAC is a great way to do it

Congrats on your new little 😇 on the way @SimonsChange! So exciting! You’ve got this! Awesome loss already, 20lbs will be a breeze for you.😊
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    @Heather9033 good for you for dropping 11 pounds!! And 3 athletic children, that's great! I am also working on dropping 40 - 60 pounds. Small amounts at a time though.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange a aaaaagh I'm so excited for you! You're going to be such an amazing Daddy! <3<3<3
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    @am_change Thanks! It's certainly exciting we'll be finding out the gender the 26th hopefully and shes having a gender reveal and baby shower may 19th that shes excited for!

It's alot of planning and learn as you go I've noticed so far. she's expected to give birth august 11th
  • am_change
    Options
    @am_change Thanks! It's certainly exciting we'll be finding out the gender the 26th hopefully and shes having a gender reveal and baby shower may 19th that shes excited for!

It's alot of planning and learn as you go I've noticed so far. she's expected to give birth august 11th

Yay so exciting! As you're my Change brother sharing your news, now seems a good time to share with you that I'm also expecting, due in June. :)
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @am_change Exciting for you! Congrats...🎉
  • am_change
    Options
    @am_change Exciting for you! Congrats...🎉

Thank you! 😊
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    New to this group, but will log everything I have done since the beginning. I am doing this for another group. Love the challenges, it keeps me accountable, and make me rethink giving up and diving into extras etc.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Welcome, @jlbtnc!