Options
13»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    March 18 Pass day #3

Just no time for exercise (between arriving home from work slightly behind schedule to final Monday-night class to had to make two stops on the way home from THAT)

Under calories YES
    Tracked everything YES.

March 4 - Pass #1 similar problem (but no exercise because wasn't feeling well)
    March 7 - Pass #2 ONLY Pre-Planned Pass Required event in my entire month's schedule
    ==========
    Can I make it the last 13 days without a pass? Stay tuned to find out! (no longer having Monday night-classes to rush to WILL help a lot!)

@BMcC9
    Yes, you CAN!
    Consider a small reward to motivate. I am doing that now & I did it once before. Worked well.

13 days! Piece of cake! 😂
    Maybe you get to make some art (watercolor pencils are great for this!) at a coffee shop for an hour April 1st if you do - just sayin’ 😁🎨🎉🌟
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    March 18 Pass day #3

Just no time for exercise (between arriving home from work slightly behind schedule to final Monday-night class to had to make two stops on the way home from THAT)

Under calories YES
    Tracked everything YES.

March 7 - Pass #2 ONLY Pre-Planned Pass Required event in my entire month's schedule
    ==========
    Can I make it the last 13 days without a pass? Stay tuned to find out! (no longer having Monday night-classes to rush to WILL help a lot!)

@BMcC9
    Yes, you CAN!
    Consider a small reward to motivate. I am doing that now & I did it once before. Worked well.

Maybe you get to make some art (watercolor pencils are great for this!) at a coffee shop for an hour April 1st if you do - just sayin’ 😁🎨🎉🌟

oooorrrrr .... maybe I will price out (and on April 1, BUY) a pair of Jazz shoes (from a quality local dance supply store I know - sorta-kinda like a cross between tap shoes without the taps and ballet slippers for the flexible soles) for the new Latin Dance choreography-based core workout program I invested in ..... running shoes of ANY variety are the WORST choice for dance classes where you have to be able to pivot (as they are DESIGNED to grip), and my old gymnastic slippers are too tight across the instep. My feet have probably spread some over the intervening .... OMG! .... DECADES!
  • lklimowicz
    lklimowicz Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes to the 3 questions. Super happy with that since there is a 3 time difference between my current local and my home (“lost 3 hours) I managed to go to the gym here at 7 am (3 am my time)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    March 18 Pass day #3

Under calories YES
    Tracked everything YES.

==========

@BMcC9
    Yes, you CAN!

oooorrrrr .... maybe I will price out (and on April 1, BUY) a pair of Jazz shoes (from a quality local dance supply store I know - sorta-kinda like a cross between tap shoes without the taps and ballet slippers for the flexible soles) for the new Latin Dance choreography-based core workout program I invested in ..... running shoes of ANY variety are the WORST choice for dance classes where you have to be able to pivot (as they are DESIGNED to grip), and my old gymnastic slippers are too tight across the instep. My feet have probably spread some over the intervening .... OMG! .... DECADES!

@BMcC9 Perfect!!