Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 40 min walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    @strongscarlet
    March 5, 2019

Exercised?: Yes!! Walked my kitten Buffy for 25 minutes, burned 126 cal [iWatch, UA Record]
    Calories?: Yes [MFP] 1391/1400 cal
    Tracked?: Yes [MFP]

(Out of March Winner’s Circle, dealing with shingles, still tracking away!)

I took Buffy outside for her first leash walk. I’ve been working with her inside for awhile! She did great.
    00riepiy1qbk.jpeg

Oh my, that brings back memories. I had 2 cats I walked on a leash. Well, technically, one cat. The other one was more like a drag from one point to the next ... any time you would try to walk, she would lay down.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    March 5, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Leg Day! 60 minutes of lower body strength this morning; 1.5 mile treadmill walk after work.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

@strongscarlet That is so awesome! And Buffy is adorable. My first cat Sarah (she passed a few years ago) loved to be taken out on the harness for walks. It's amazing how some cats absolutely love it, and some cannot stand it. LOL

@ScarletBegonias27 Good for you getting it done old school!

@Kwinnero I hope you enjoyed your day no matter if you took a Pass Day or not. Like the wise @BMcC9 and @jan110144 said, taking a Pass Day isn't a failure. I've learned that after my first month, and I just try to use them wisely. And honestly, having UAC does make me take a moment to ask do I really need that before I put it in my mouth. You'll do great no matter what happens this one day!
  • akd2n
    akd2n Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yes to exercise
    yes to tracking
    yes to calories. good thing veggie casseroles are low cal!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Options
    Redeemed myself after yesterday ... too bad I can't retro-apply some of the exercise time ... :D

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Actually ordered and started the Dynamic Dance-based core work .... once I get past the short instructional sections and into the 30 sets, it's gonna really make itself felt! ~10 of that plus 1hr 14 minute jogging on mini-trampoline.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, and well over

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

• dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes ..4 mile walk video
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    Exercise walked for 45 minutes
    Calories yes used 9 calories of my exercise calories. I know they say you should eat back your exercise calories but I would be stuffed.
    Tracked yes