Keto crotch or flesh eating crotch disease? Choices choices...

Options
2»

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    keto monobrow and keto butt rot

He is hysterical!!!

I have not noticed anything bad from 18 months of keto, except that I was skipping 2 periods a year and I didn't skip any in the last year which just kind of sucks and is a pain in the neck.

I do notice that when I take my MSM things are a bit more strongly odored both in the urine and vaginal fluids, but not bad, just more noticeable, and no itching or changes in color and I think odor changes are to be expected with high doses of sulfur...I take MSM for my carpal tunnel, not for anything related to keto.

Certainly foods and supplements have an impact on body chemistry, that's the whole point of being careful with diet and supplementation, to enact changes, and with keto for me at least, they have all been positive changes...no migraines, no reactive hypoglycemia, better energy, less cravings, etc.
  • tishball
    tishball Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    All I noticed on keto was an end do inflammation , and better health.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Yeah, I never thought that story passed the smell test......

I see what you did there. And I approve. lol
  • mkrefting
    mkrefting Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Probably TMI, but even before "keto crotch" came out, I noticed a very odd odor that I wondered about. HOWEVER, I stopped my L-Carnitine and Apple cider vinegar (with mother) capsules, and WaLa. Odor gone.
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I have a love hate relationship with WW. I did lose 70 pounds with it years ago and it does open your eyes to the portion sizes and macros of foods you are eating and in my opinion does work. But I used an older program and it was definitely very limiting and not sustainable long term. My daughter tried the newer program because she saw a friend was having success but she did not like it at all....She found it very limiting and even though there was tons of free foods she could not get into a groove with it. They also tend to change their program in some way (trying to follow the diet trends) which leads to people who were already having success being dissatisfied with not being able to do the program the way they want. I saw a bunch of posts on their forum about people double tracking (points and calories). If you have to double track you might as well just use this app/site.

As far as the original reason for this thread I can tell you personally I've had much less crotch issues on keto than I ever had eating tons of carbage.