20 Days In To Nutritarian Way of Eating

Options
Mawnstroe
Mawnstroe Posts: 17 Member
I'm on Day 20 to becoming a full-fledged Nutritarian. I've been using the Transformation 20 plan for Blood Pressure (min was 180 without medication...!!!) and Cholesterol (don't struggle with this one). So far I've lost 10 pounds and I feel great! My goal is to make it 90 days without "cheating" so that I get it locked in as a habit and way of thinking. So far, so good!

I'm 6'2" male who today weighs 240 so I have another 60-70 to go. I am built pretty big with wide shoulders so once I start running (joined a club that starts late March to do the Couch-to-5K plan) and body-weight workouts. Right now I am going up 6 flights of stairs once a day on M, W, Fri at work and doing some standing push-ups using door frames 3x a day on those same days. Surprisingly (or not I guess since I'm out of shape) my muscles are a bit sore from even that light workout the next day.

I get tired at night and sleep through the night. I am weaning off of anti-anxiety meds, and have gone completely off anti-depressants. My mood is better than it has been in years! I take Dr. Fuhrman's Men's Daily supplement as well as a vegan DHA/EPA supplement in the morning and at night before bed I take a 5-HTP supplement recommended by Dr. Fuhrman. I used to have to take a sleep aid before bed to get to sleep but no more!

I'll keep on keeping on until I reach my ideal weight and then will keep on going Nutritarian from then as well!

For accountability, here is my eating diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Mawnstroe.

3704646.png