WTH

Options
annie6774
annie6774 Posts: 4 Member
I cant seem to lose any weight. I try to stay under 1200 calories and work out at least 3 days a week and NOTHING.... I dont know what to do anymore. I get at least 6 hours of sleep a day too

I cant do those "shakes" and I am a picky eater... HELP!!!

Replies

• mayavildo405
    mayavildo405 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What type of workouts are you doing? Reason I ask is because sometimes the body can get used to a particular routine. Switching it up could help as well as doing some strength training if you're not already doing so . Losing weight isn't easy😏😏 its one day at a time for me.
    Have a great night !
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hi! Losing weight is not a one-size-fits all approach, and that is one reason why losing is so frustrating to so many people. In my experience, eating too few calories can actually cause stagnation in weight loss because the body begins to fear starvation and holds on to weight. I have found, too, that there is a psychological aspect to weight loss for me. When I become obsessive or when I get really down on myself and panicked about it, I feel I am more likely to hang on to the weight, too. There is a deeper thread to weight loss especially for women, due to the expectations placed on us by others and ourselves. I would recommend beginning an examination of the emotional body in order to heal the physical body. For me, it's take a very long time but I have seen results and they aren't just on my body.

Good luck to you!

Jenn